Girls

"You look bad" Justin laughs at me. "Thanks" I smile and show him the middle finger. I still had makeup on my face from yesterday so that's probably the reason he called me that.

I go to the bathrooms to take off my makeup and do my morning routine. When I walk in I see a little group of 3 girls standing by the sinks. I ignore them and go to one of the sinks and grab my makeup remover.

I remove my makeup and put moisturizer on my face. I look in the mirror and see the girls looking at me. I ignore them and brush my teeth. I don't want to do my makeup today because my skin looks good and I don't mind not having mascara on.

I finish brushing my teeth and put all my stuff back in my bag. I turn around and see the girls now whispering. I furrow my brows but ignore them again and go to the shelf's to put my bag away.

I make myself to the door but before I'm being stopped. "What's your name?" I turn around. "Lia" I just simply respond. "Pretty name" one of the girls tries to hide a smile. "Uh thanks?" I say a bit confused. I look at them for a second and turn around again when they don't say anything. Weird.

"You're the one who got lost yesterday, right?" I stop in my tracks. "Mag stop oh my god" one of the girls laughs. "Yes I was" I turn around.

"Why are you always the one who's missing or hurting? One time you pass out, the next time you're missing. Are you doing this for attention?" Is she serious right now?

"Excuse me?" I say slightly angry. "Just admit it." She commands smiling. "Do you really think I asked to get tackled down and to get a concussion? If I would do this for attention then why did I come in here with my cried off makeup from yesterday? Do I look like I need you all's attention?" Their faces drop.

I have absolutely no idea where this confidence came from but I think it worked because none of them are saying anything. I turn around and go out of the bathrooms, leaving them alone.

Why do some people think it's a good idea to confront others like that? What do they think I would say? Even a person who did it for attention wouldn't admit that they're doing it for attention so I don't know what these girls thought I would say. And the whole looking at me so obvious and whispering...if you're judging then judge in silence.

I arrive our table and sit down next to Tyler. "What took you so long?" He asks. "I talked with some girls in the bathrooms." I look at my plate and see that someone already put food on it.

"Finally making female friends?" Justin says jokingly. "Definitely not" I roll my eyes. "Why?" Paul asks eating his eggs. "They asked me if I did the whole thing yesterday for attention" I look at them and smile sarcastically.

"Wow." Justin shakes his head. "Do you know their names?" Tyler asks. "One girl is called Mag but I think that's just a nickname. I don't know about the others" I start eating my food. "Should I go talk to them?" Tyler looks at me. I love how he always wants to confront the ones I had a fight with. "I handled it myself but thank you" I smile at him.

~

And here we go again. We are all at the lake right now and I was watching the others in the lake when I turn to the side and see the girls again. This time they weren't looking at me tho, they were looking at Tyler and Caleb who are laying next to me tanning or sleeping I don't know. The girls are checking them out and whispering. I mean I don't blame them, Tyler and Caleb are both good looking.

"Psst Tyler" Tyler opens his eyes and looks at me. "You got some eyes on you" I chuckle. Tyler looks behind me and spots the girls. "Not my type" he looks at me again. What? I'm surprised because even tho they talked shit, they look pretty.