Looks

„Great" I say annoyed when Tyler, Paul and Justin sprinted to the last free seats by the campfire. We have our own spot at the fire where we sit everyday, it is the perfect spot because we can watch the others but they can't really see us so we have our peace. And there are normally enough seats for all of us but apparently today I have to either sit uncomfortable on one of the boys lap or stand.

I look around and think about on which boy's lap I should sit on. I'm going to Tyler, I decide so I take a step forward but being stopped by a hand around my wrist. Before I can even look behind me to see who it is, I'm being pulled down so I'm sitting in someone's lap.

I turn around and see Theo who's not looking at me. His hands slowly wander to my waist. I turn around again and look at the others or more precisely Paul and Justin who are smirking at me. I really don't know what's up with them.

"Lia how are you doing so good today? You were absolutely wasted yesterday" I look at Caleb. "Honestly...I have no idea." I chuckle. "Maybe Theo gave you some magic drink yesterday" he jokes. "No matter what he did, it worked and I'm grateful for it because I can't imagine how you feel." I smile. "I feel terrible. Literally everything in my body is hurting and when I mean everything I mean everything" he widens his eyes and we both laugh.

Today we don't play truth or dare, we just chill at the fire and recover from yesterday. Me and Caleb continue to talk while the others are talking too.

"Okay let's talk about you" he changes the topic. "Me? Nah let's not" I say not wanting to talk about me. "Yes you. I don't even know you and I want to change that" he smiles.

"Well I don't know what to say" I chuckle awkwardly. "What are you doing in your free time or what are your hobbies?" He asks. "Until one year ago I was in the swimming team for five years but I stopped so now I don't really have a hobby." I shrug. "Why did you stop?" He asks interested. "Uhm...I had my reasons" I don't want to say the real reason so I just smile and hope he doesn't ask further.

"So you do nothing now?" Okay good, he doesn't ask further. "Well I have always been interested in photography but I couldn't do that because I never had a professional camera and since I had practice 4 times a week I hadn't much time for that. But since I quit swimming I thought it was a good idea to buy a professional camera. Since then I do photography in my free time." I kind of ramble.

"No way" his eyes widen. I look at him confused. "Our football team is searching for a photographer for so long. Do you want to be our photographer?" He asks exited. "Uhm I don't know" I say unsure. I mean I can photograph pretty good and stuff but I don't know if I'm that good.

"You don't have to be professional. We are glad if we even have a photographer" did he read my mind or what? "So what do you say?" He says inpatient. "I mean yeah sure why not" I shrug. He smiles even wider than before and I have to chuckle.

"Theo" he shouts suddenly. "Ay Theo" he gets his attention. "What? I was in a conversation!" He says a bit annoyed. "I don't care. Guess what" he smiles. "What?" He's still annoyed.

"Lia is a photographer and she said she could photograph for our team" Theo looks at me. "Is that true?" Theo asks me with hope in his voice. I turn around to look at him "yeah". "No way" he says excited. "Right?" Caleb says. "That's so cool, thank you" he looks me in the eyes. "No problem" I smile, making eye contact with him.

"Uh guys...I'm still here" Caleb waves. We break eye contact and I look at Caleb who's raising a eyebrow. I raise my eyebrow too but in confusion. He then raises both of his eyebrows and I copy him again. We smile at each other.

Then he does a wave with his eyebrows and I copy him again. "No fucking way" he widens his eyes and I laugh. "I've never met someone before who could do that too" he smiles. "Same goes for me" I chuckle.

"I have to tell Jacob" his excitement never leaves his face. "Jacob" he shouts pulling him out of his conversation with Justin. "Lia can do the eyebrow thing" Jacob's eyes widen "no way". "What eyebrow thing?" Justin asks confused. "On three okay?" Caleb looks to me and I nod. 

We count to three and do the wave with our eyebrows. Jacob smiles and Justin looks at us impressed. "Since when can you do that?" Justin asks me in disbelief. "Since ever. I just never showed you guys" I laugh. "You have to show Tyler and Paul" he has the same excitement as Caleb.

"Tyler, Paul" they look at us. Me and Caleb look at each other and count to three again. They both look at each other and laugh. "That's so cool" Paul says. "Why did you never showed us?" Tyler asks. "I don't know" I shrug. "I swear we learn more and more about you everyday" Justin laughs.

~

"You alright?" Theo asks me. "Mhm I'm just tired" I murmur. "You can lay your head on my chest if you want" he looks at me. "Really?" I look at him too. "Sure" he nods.

I put my legs sideways on his lap so im not looking forward anymore and can lay my head perfect on his chest. I put my head on his chest and close my eyes. His hand lands on my waist. I feel him drawing small circles on my waist. It feels really nice but it tickles so much that I have to giggle.

"What?" He looks down to me. "It tickles" I look down to his hand. "Oh shit I totally forgot sorry" he chuckles. "It's alright" I smile. He stops drawing and I close my eyes again. Then I feel his hand slowly creeping to my waist again.

"Theo" I say warning. He doesn't respond. His hand is now on my waist again. He begins to draw circles and I giggle again. His fingers press more and more into my skin, drawing the circles harder. It really tickles by now so I put my hand on his to stop him. He takes my hand with his other hand and starts tickling me again.

"Theo stop" I laugh. "But I love your laugh" he smiles and tickles me harder.

I begin to laugh and wiggle in his lap trying to get free. "Please I give up" I laugh. "If you say so" he stops. "I will never sit on your lap again" I cross my arms. "Is that so?" He raises one eyebrow. "Mhm" I look at him serious but have to smile. We smile at each other until we hear someone clearing their throat. I turn around and see Justin, Caleb, Tyler and Paul looking at us. Awkward.

"What are you looking at?" Theo asks annoyed. "Oh nothing" Justin says and has to hide a smile. I furrow my brows. Their behaviour is starting to annoy me. I look away and lay my head on Theo's chest again. He puts his hand on my waist again but doesn't draw this time.

~

"Could you please tell me why you guys are acting the way you're acting?" I say laying in our tent. "You still don't know?" Paul looks at me. "No?" I look at him. "You will find out, I promise" Tyler assures me.

"Then why can't you guys just tell me?" I look at Tyler. "Because it's not the same if we tell you. It's better when you find out by yourself because if you do then you're ready and know what we're even talking about" he explains and lays down. "Okay but can you stop with the whispering and these looks?!" They don't respond.

"Guys!" I say warning. "Okay okay. We will stop with the whispers" Justin laughs. "And the looks?" I ask. "We can't promise that" he chuckles. "Ugh" I sigh. "Love you" he says as an apology. "Love you too" I roll my eyes. "Goodnight"