Apology

If I could I would spent the whole day in the tent so I don't have to face him. It's so embarrassing for me to think that we could be friends again like in middle school.

Me and the boys go a bit earlier to breakfast so we don't have to talk to the others. I grab a bowl of fruit salad and sit down enjoying my food. I really love the fruit salad here.

"Don't look up" I look up. It's like a reflex. Justin face palms himself. "What do you expect me to do? If I say don't think of an apple you will automatically think of an apple" I whisper annoyed.

Because I already looked up I do it again and see Theo and his boys grabbing breakfast. Ah shit. Theo looks at me. I quickly look away and don't look up for the rest of breakfast. When we're done we quickly leave and prepare for the activity today.

We're going to a ropes course. I fucking love climbing and stuff like that.

We have to drive with the bus again and the people who already got ready can get in the bus so I'm just doing that. I sit in the back row so the boys can sit next to me.

"Heyyy" Liv enters the empty bus. "Hey" I wave. "Why so lonely?" She sits next to me. "I could ask you the same" I chuckle. "True" she chuckles.

"So before I show you what I'm gonna show you now, you have to promise not to think that I'm weird for taking pictures of you both but it's just ahhh I can't resist. It's too cute" what the heck is she talking about. "Okay?" She asks. "Yeah okay" I chuckle. She grabs her phone and klicks on a picture then she turns it to me so I can see it.

(Little side note: The people in the picture are kissing so don't imagine that

(Little side note: The people in the picture are kissing so don't imagine that. Just look at the position they're standing in and the hand placement and stuff. It's basically like I described it in the last chapter when they were having this little moment at the golf course)

I look at the picture. It was at the golf course yesterday when he grabbed that little leaf out of my hair. "Looks cute" I try to sound convincing. "What's wrong?" She puts her phone away.

"Not important" I smile. "What did he do?" She asks like she knows exactly that he did something. "He just said my picture was ugly and that I don't even look that good. I mean he basically didn't even do anything wrong because he doesn't have to like the picture. The thing is he said it with such an annoyance that it almost sounded like he completely hates me and if he really does hate me then I don't understand why he acts all nice when he's with me" I tell her everything without making a break.

"Woah. Breathe." She laughs. "You have every right to be mad at him. It's just shitty to talk like that. If he really doesn't like the picture, which I don't believe, then he could have phrased it nicer in any case." She says serious. "I guess" I shrug.

"Ladieeees" Caleb approaches us enthusiastic. "You probably gonna sit with your boys right?" Liv looks at me. I nod. "Okay I will sit next to Caleb now but I'm only a row in front of you so if there's anything, you know where to find me" she smiles and sits down with Caleb.