Ignoring you

Waking up to a hand stroking your thigh feels really good until you ask yourself why somebody is stroking your thigh.

I open my eyes and look down to Theo's hand on my thigh. My leg is actually not in the same position it was when I fell asleep. My one leg is over his leg. I'm also not laying on his shoulder anymore. Instead my head is on his chest.

What I'm saying is is that I'm basically laying half on top of him. Great. Absolutely not embarrassing.

I want to move but it's so comfortable right now so I just stay in this position and enjoy him stroking my thigh.

"Are you awake?" Theo whispers. Shit. "Yes" I whisper back. Why are we whispering. "Did I wake you?" He asks. "No but how did you know I was awake?" I question him. "Your breathing changed." Oh okay. "Wait you can feel my breathing?" I furrow my brows. "Lia you're laying almost on top of me..." he chuckles lightly. "Oh yeah sorry" I lift my head to leave the position. "I didn't say it bothers me" he puts my head on his chest again. I don't say anything.

"Oh and by the way I can even feel your heartbeat if you're wondering" he chuckles. "For real?" I lift my head to look at him for the first time. "Yes" he smiles at my shocked reaction. "That's scary" I put my head down again. He doesn't respond and continues to stroke my thigh.

I look around and see that the others are still sleeping. That's why we were whispering. Justin takes in almost half of the space we have. Caleb and Liv are cuddling and the others are sleeping normally.

I look more around and see some more people from the camp being awake. The sun has already risen so I wonder what time it is.

"What time is it?" I ask Theo quietly. "Wait" he searches for his phone. "It's almost 9am".

It's a good time to wake up. I normally wake up at 10am or something so I don't mind 9am.

I get out of the cuddling position and sit up straight. "Why did you sit up?" Theo asks me. "Because I'm hungry" I say without any further explanation. "But breakfasts is not ready yet" he furrows his brows. "I know but my stomach is going to growl anytime soon and I don't want you to feel my stomach growling" I explain. "Seriously?" He laughs. "Yes. It would be embarrassing" I slap him lightly. "It would not be embarrassing" he says still smiling. "You would've laughed one hundred percent" I look at him serious. "Maybe" he chuckles. "See" I look away. He just laughs.

"I will never understand how you can speak with people right after you wake up" Caleb wakes up. "Right? So annoying" I support Caleb but only to mess with Theo. "You just had multiple conversations with me" Theo exposes me. "Because you spoke with me first. What should I do? Ignore you?" I raise my brows. "Maybe but I know you can't do that" he smirks. "What makes you think that?" I cross my arms. "I just know you can't resist me and my conversations" he says still smirking. "Watch me" I smirk this time and end the conversation.

"What do you mean with 'watch me' ?" he says confused. I don't answer him. "Oh okay I see" he understands. "We will see how long that is going to last" he chuckles like he's making fun of me. Don't underestimate me.

~

The whole breakfast Theo tried to trick me into having a conversation with him but I ignored him every time. I didn't know it would work this good but I guess it's not that hard as I guessed. I mean it is hard because I do want to speak with him but so far I can still resist.

"Did he do something again?" Liv finally asks me after she just furrowed her brows every time I ignored him. "No. He just thinks I can't resist him and his conversations so I started to ignore him to prove him wrong" I explain. "Okay good. I was very confused" she chuckles relieved.