Schools

I never thought that hiding a little bruise is harder than hiding specific feelings towards someone because I'm actually really good at hiding things.

I also never thought that I would get so many questions or comments about a turtleneck shirt.

"It's hot outside, why do you wear this?"
"You hate turtlenecks"
"Lia what are you hiding?"

I can't blame them because it is hot outside, I hate turtlenecks and it really looks like I'm hiding something, which I do.

My response would always be "I had no shirts left and Lia borrowed me this". They believed me.

Theo and Liv are the only ones who know and they don't seem to hide it. They both chuckle or smile when I get asked those questions.

Especially Theo. He teases me non stop.

"Lia I can borrow you a shirt of mine so you don't have to wear that" he smiles.

"Oh Theo you funny guy, how about you leave me alone" I smile back.

"No thanks"

"I think you meant to say 'yes highness, I will do that'"

"You want me to call you highness?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Yes" I smile, still going on with our sarcastic conversation.

"But you're not a highness"

"Excuse me?" I fake a hurtful gasp.

"I would rather like to call you princess"

"Nah I like highness better"

"Shut up" he chuckles and shakes his head.

"I don't think you should talk to me like thi-" he cuts me off by kissing me. He's lucky we're at the lake where no one is at the moment.

Normally we break the kiss after a few seconds because I'm afraid that somebody sees us but now I just want to kiss him.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him so that our bodies touch. My hands land on his arms, feeling his muscles. We continue kissing in a slow but deep rhythm. I think this is the first time I actually make out with him. It feels so good.

His hands slowly begin to go lower to my hips and to the spot right above my bottom. Is he going to touch my-

"Not very much secret of you two"

I think I never had such a fast reaction. Theo and I quickly pull away from each other and look to the person who caught us.

"Fuck" Theo breathes out when we see its Liv. "Liv you can't just do that" I also breath out.

"Sorry" she laughs. "But the others are coming every second and I don't think you would like to get caught by them"

Right as she ends her sentence I see them. "Shit, thank you" I look at her again.

We really have to watch out more. Or I just have to end this secret. Liv reacted perfectly fine so the boys will too, right? I mean they bet on us.

If I tell them now I don't think I have to explain the day we kissed in detail, it's been five days or something.

And my dad...I don't think he's going to find out. I can't imagine that somebody who I'm not friends with is going to tell their parents about me and Theo and they're going to tell my parents.

I'm definitely going to tell them either today or tomorrow, the last day of camp. Oh god I don't even want to think about it.

Don't ask me why but school starts on Tuesday so Monday is technically the last day but on Monday we're heading off early in the morning so it doesn't count as a day at the camp. Sunday is the last real day.