!Meet The Main Characters!

Narrator POV:

It was a casual Thursday evening at the island house. Nathan casually sitting on the couch scrolling through tiktok. Cedrick and Jordan on the jet skis in the water. Gabe and James casually cuddling, flirting, and kissing in their shared room.

If you are wondering, Gabe and James are dating, Cedrick and Jordan are dating, and Nathan is the fifth wheel.

Nathan has feelings for all four of them. But they all are in relationships. Little did he know that they all liked him back, and each other.

Nathan got distracted by scrolling through tiktok. He was staring at the ceiling with his phone still playing a video over and over again. He was in deep thoughts. He was thinking of him and his four best friends all being in one big relationship together. Like a poly relationship.

Nathan wanted it so bad. He just doesn't know how to bring it up to the two couples. He didn't want to ruin the amazing friendships he had with them all.

Nathan sighed and turned his phone off before he curled up into a ball and drifted off to sleep..

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Now let's see what Cedrick and Jordan are up to!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Cedrick was sitting behind Jordan on the jet ski as Jordan was driving around. Them laughing, yelling, flirting, just having fun.

The fans thought they were perfect for each other. No the fans didn't know. They just ship them because of how close they are in the videos.

Jordan stopped the jet ski and turns around to face Cedrick. Jordan pulled Cedrick in for a kiss and Cedrick immediately kissed him back.

Before it could get heated jordan pulled away and pulled the jet ski up to the land for Cedrick could get off. Once he was off Jordan put the jet ski back to where it belongs.

They both walked to the beach. Hand in hand. Laughing and flirting the whole walk.

They walked on the sand and sat near the water. Cedrick was sat in Jordan's lap with Jordan's arms around his waist protectively. Cedricks head was leant back on Jordan's shoulder and they watched the sunset as time went by.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Now let's go check up on James and Gabe!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

James and Gabe were laying on their shared bed cuddling, giggling, flirting, kissing, and watching a movie that they weren't paying any attention to.

You see, James and Gabe never kissed in front of anyone. Not even Nathan, Jordan, or Cedrick. They all know about their relationship but they never saw them kiss. They like to keep that in their bedroom or when they are alone.

The guys always try to get them to kiss but they never do. They would kiss on the cheek, forehead, temple, and anywhere else but the lips.

Right now, James and Gabe were in a light makeout session. Not anything to sexual.

James and Gabe have discussed their feelings towards the rest of the guys. They both were happy the other felt the same. They both wanted the other three to join their relationship to be one big poly relationship.

They have been planning on when and how they will confess to the rest of the guys. All they got planned was after they finally kiss in front of them.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Now that we know what the 5 boys were up to and saw who the couples were, let's go see how they are from their point of veiw...