ONE

Nathan's Pov:

I slowly woke up from talking in the kitchen. I looked around to see I was on the couch. I guess I didn't go to bed last night... I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:28 A.M.

I looked at the kitchen to see Jordan and Gabe sitting at the table looking at Jordan's Laptop, Cedrick sitting on the opposite side of the couch, and James cooking I assume to be breakfast.

I sit up and stretched and let out a big yawn.

Cedrick: good morning sleepyhead!
Nathan: good morning Cedrick!
Cedrick: how'd you sleep?
Nathan: not the best but it was good I guess..
Cedrick: well you did sleep on a couch so it's not that comfortable!
Nathan: not at all! Anyways imma go get a shower so I'll be back!
Cedrick: oh ok! See ya!

I walked into my room and grabbed clothes. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I got In and started washing my body.

~

I stepped out of the shower and dried off before getting dressed. I put on one of my favorite unspeakable hats before walking back to the kitchen.

I walk in to see James on the couch with Gabe on his lap, Jordan still at the table on his laptop, and Cedrick was nowhere to be seen. I walked over and sat on the couch on the opposite side of the couch from James and Gabe.

James: Hey Nathan!!
Nathan: wassup!
Gabe: how are you doing this morning?
Nathan: I'm doing good!
James: that's good!

James kissed Gabe on the cheek and I groan of annoyance.

Nathan: why won't y'all just kiss already!
James: we will! Soon..
Cedrick: you said that last time! And the time before! And the time before! You say that every time!

Cedrick says walking into the room and sits on Jordan's lap at the table.

Gabe: we promise that we will..
Jordan: me and Cedrick kiss around you guys and we've only been together for 2 months! You guys been together for how long?
James: 6 months
Cedrick: exactly!
Nathan: if I pay you each $1,000 will y'all kiss right now?

They look at each other and Gabe whispers something to James. James nods at him and Gabe lets out a heavy sigh.

Gabe: if you give us $5,000 each we will kiss right now
Nathan: hm... let us talk about it!

I got up and sat on a chair beside Cedrick and Jordan. We whispered to each other and we came up to a decision. I stood up and walked over standing in front of the two on the couch staying about 3 yards away.

Nathan: we have came to a decision!
James: and?

I took out my phone and started recording this.

Nathan: I will give you both $2,500 each to kiss right now! That gives you $5,000 together!

I held the money for them to see after getting it from my wallet. They whispered to each other and then james grabbed the money and grabbed Gabe's chin and kissed him softly.

I was looking through the screen on my phone that showed them as I was recording. I started fangirling so hard as they pulled away. Gabe was blushing as he buries his face into James's chest.

I ended the recording and ran over to Jordan and Cedrick to show them the video. They both started fangirling as well.

I looked back over at James and Gabe to see them in a slightly heated kiss.

Nathan: aw! Now they are making out in front of us! Wow how they move so quickly!

James flipped me off before moving his hand to Gabe's thighs and picked him up taking him up to their room. Now I know what they are doing.

Me, Cedrick and Jordan started laughing before Jordan went back to looking at his laptop that he was supposedly editing.

I got up and went to my room at start planning new videos.