THREE

Gabe's Pov:

We finished unloading the things so we started carrying them up to the school room for the video tomorrow.

Once everything was in the room I sat on top of one of the desks while Cedrick leaned on the teachers desk. I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

I suddenly felt hands on my thighs so I look up and see Cedrick smiling at me. I smiled back before looking back down at my phone knowing Cedrick looked at it too. I saw it was about 9:45pm so I shut my phone off and looked up at Cedrick to see our faces centimeters apart.

I blushed and looked into his eyes. We both started to lean in when we heard footsteps coming from the hallway so we quickly parted and he went back to the teachers desk. We started talking about the video tomorrow acting like nothing happened.

Nathan's Pov:

I heard talking in the school room so I walked over to the door and walked in seeing Gabe and Cedrick talking about the video tomorrow.

Nathan: hey guys!
Cedrick: hey nathan!
Gabe: Sup!
Nathan: did y'all get everything for the video?
Cedrick: Yep!
Nathan: mind if I join y'all?
Gabe: sure why not!

I sat down at the desk beside Gabe's and we started talking about the video. I saw them looking at each other a lot.. they are acting really strange.. I thought of an idea and stood up.

Nathan: ima head to bed goodnight!
Gabe: goodnight!
Cedrick: goodnight!!

I walked out and went to close the door leaving it cracked so I can look through. Once I was hidden I heard them start talking about something way different than the conversation we were having..

Cedrick: so.. now that's he's gone.. let's finish what we started before he interrupted us..
Gabe: Cedrick.. what if Nathan or the others walk in and see us.. we can't risk getting caught until we tell them..
Cedrick: I know but Nathan and Jordan went to bed! And I'm sure James is as well!
Gabe: James doesn't go to sleep until I'm there!!
Cedrick: oh come on! What's the worst that could happen?

I decided to peak through the crack of the door and I see Cedrick standing right in front of Gabe with his hands on his thighs.. what the heck? What are they doing?!

Gabe: uh.. they catch us and kick us out because of this! Kick us out from the channel! Fire us! We could lose our best friends and boyfriends because of this..
Cedrick: Yea but I'm sure we'll be fine

Then Cedrick kissed Gabe! I knew something was going on!! I saw Gabe kiss back but pull away right after..

Gabe: Cedrick we need to go to bed!
Cedrick: come on please!
Gabe: Cedrick we can continue this later

Then I felt someone tap my shoulder so I look back and see James and Jordan there. I saw James open his mouth to speak but I cover his mouth and motion to the room. I sure they got the hint so we all went to look through the crack and listen.

Cedrick: Gabe come on! You know you want to!
Gabe: I mean yea but-
Cedrick: no buts!

Then Cedrick kissed him again and Gabe kissed him back. Then I felt the urge to barge in and confront them so that's exactly what I did!

I swung the door open and they pulled apart and looked at me, James, and Jordan.

Nathan: what the heck is going on here?!! What are y'all doing?!
Gabe: Nathan it's not what it looks like!
James: so we didn't just walk into y'all sucking each other's faces off?! Gabe what the heck?!
Jordan: Cedrick!! Why?! Why didn't you tell me?!
Cedrick: Jordan I-
Nathan: I heard and saw everything! I knew something was up so I spied on y'all!
Gabe: guys please we're sorry!
James: I don't want to hear it! Gabe pack your bags and get out of my room! Go back to your old room!
Jordan: same goes to you Cedrick! Pack your things!
Nathan: you know what! Just get out of my house! You're both fired! Don't ever come back here!

They stayed silent and they walked out the room. And went their separate ways. I looked at James and Jordan to see them with sad expressions on their face. I pulled them into a hug and we sat there for a while.

I heard the front door open and close so we went and looked out a window seeing Gabe and Cedrick loading their luggage into Cedrick's Tesla. They closed the back door before getting in the front and driving off.

I felt guilty.. I lost control and kicked them out like that.. I never wanted to kick them out and fire them.. I lost 2 of my best friends. 2 of my crushes. 2 people I care about.

I sigh and sit on the ground leaning against the wall. I curled up into a ball and teared up. I felt two pairs of arms around me comforting me. I need them back. I need to apologize and get them back here.