THIRTEEN

Jordan's Pov:

Me, Nathan, and Cedrick were out at the shed getting things together for tomorrow's video. I then got a phone call so I grabbed my phone out my pocket and saw James calling so I answered.

Jordan: hello?
James: hey Jordan! Can you do me a favor?
Jordan: of course what do you need?
James: can you run to town and get Gabe a salad? They help his stomach when he is sick
Jordan: yeah! Of course! How is Gabe doing right now?
James: oh he is asleep right now but he's doing a little better
Jordan: well that's good! Well ill see you soon!
James: okay thank you!
Jordan: your welcome!

I hung up and I put my phone back in my pocket. I told the boys where I was going and they said they would finish up getting the things together.

I walked back to the island house and grabbed my keys to my Tesla. I went outside and got into the car and went to town.

After about 45 minutes, I arrived back at the island house and walked back inside. I set my keys down on the kitchen counter before I grabbed the salad and went upstairs.

I walked into Gabe's room and saw him and James cuddling while James was watching Spongebob.

James: hey
Jordan: hey! I got the salad!
James: thank you! Just set it on the table
Jordan: alright!

I sat on the edge of the bed next to James and ran my fingers through Gabe's hair. James just looked over and smiled at me.

Jordan: he looks so cute when he is asleep..
James: yeah.. I hate when he is sick though.. it makes him seem like all of his energy is non-existent..
Jordan: I wouldn't like it either..
James: yeah.. he is a totally different person when he is like this..
Jordan: well he will hopefully be better tomorrow! We have a video to film and Preston and Bri are coming down in a few hours..
James: yeah.. maybe Bri could check on him to see what's wrong since she is a nurse..
Jordan: I'm pretty sure she will!

Gabe started to stir and he looked up at us. James kissed his head and rubbed his back.

Gabe: hey Jordan..
Jordan: hello
Gabe: how long was I asleep?
James: like 2 hours I think
Gabe: why didn't you wake me up?
James: you looked adorable and you needed the rest.
Jordan: you hungry Gabe?
Gabe: yeah..
Jordan: I brought you a salad! James said it helps your stomach!
Gabe: thank you Jo!
Jordan: you're welcome babe!

I grabbed the salad and handed it to him.
He smiled at me and he started eating. I stood up and walked over to his side of the bed.

Jordan: I'm gonna go help the others finish getting everything together for the video tomorrow!
Gabe: okay!
James: alright!

I kissed Gabe's forehead and I gave James a kiss on the lips before leaving the room. I went down to the shed and saw Nathan and Cedrick sitting on the concrete talking. I walked over and they looked up at me.

Cedrick: hey jojo!!
Jordan: hey!
Nathan: how's Gabe?
Jordan : he doing alright! He just woke up from a nap.
Nathan: oh well Preston and Bri should be here any minute so we should head back to the house.
Jordan: I thought they were gonna be here in a few hours?
Cedrick: Preston called and said they left a bit earlier than they planned.
Jordan: oh okay!

We walked back to the island house and once we walked in, Preston,Bri, and Chase arrived. They walked inside the front door and Preston yelled like he usually does when he comes over.

Preston: WHATS UP BOYS?!!
Nathan: hey guys!
Preston: where's James and Gabe?
Jordan: up in Gabe's room! Bri can you go check on Gabe? He isn't feeling too well
Briana: of course!

Bri then set her stuff down on a chair and walked upstairs.

Gabe's Pov:

Me and James were watching Spongebob still when there was a knock on the door. James told them to come in and the door opened. I looked over and saw Bri in the doorway.

Briana: hey guys! Jordan asked if I can come up and check on Gabe and that he is not feeling well!
James: oh yeah! This morning he was throwing up a lot!
Briana: oh no that's not good! James you can go down to the others if you want!
James: alright!

James kisses my cheek before getting up and leaving the room. Bri walked over and sat in the edge of the bed next to me.

*skip to after she checks Gabe cuz I'm lazy*

Bri: so you just have a stomach bug and you should be okay! Just drink lots of water and be careful what you eat!
Gabe: thank you bri!
Bri: you're welcome! Want me to send James up or one of the others?
Gabe: no it's okay!
Bri: well we will be downstairs if you need anything!
Gabe: alright!

Bri got up and walked out of my room closing the door behind her. I looked at the TV and continued watching SpongeBob.

Nathan's Pov:

We were in the living room when Bri walked in. She walked over and sat next to Preston.

Nathan: is Gabe okay?
Bri: yes! He just has a stomach bug!
Nathan: oh okay! That's good!
Cedrick: yeah I was worried

We then started talking about some things to pass time.