SIX

Prestons Pov:

We arrived at the office and we got out of the Tesla. We walk in and everyone was greeting Gabe and Cedrick. I explained to everyone that they are recording the video with us today!

Me, Gabe, and Cedrick all walked towards the area where we are shooting the video. We started setting everything up to start but before I needed to pee.

I walked to the bathroom and then peed. I washed my hands after then walked back to the warehouse.

I saw Cedrick and Gabe hugging and whispering so I just called for them saying that we needed to start the video.

We all sat at the desks with Gabe on the left, me in the middle, and Cedrick on the right. Then we started filming!

***TIME SKIP***

Gabe's Pov:

It was about 5pm and we were on the way back from the office. Me and Cedrick decided to leave tonight to go back to Houston to see the guys..

Once we got back to Prestons house me and Cedrick walked over to the guest room to start packing up.

Once we were done we started taking our bags to Cedricks Tesla and putting them in the back.

We walked back inside to say goodbye to Preston and Bri before walking back to the car.

I was really nervous and it seems like Cedrick noticed because he pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him back and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

Cedrick: nervous?
Gabe: very..
Cedrick: I am too but don't you want to go back to see James? And the others?
Gabe: yeah.. Im just hoping this 5-way thing will work out
Cedrick: I hope so! Let's get in the car and go?
Gabe: let's go!

We pulled away from the hug and shared a quick kiss before getting in Cedricks car and driving off towards Houston.

***TIME SKIP***

James Pov:

Me, Nathan, and Jordan were all sitting on the couch watching TV when I get a text from Gabe..

Gabe✨💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go outside

Why?

Just go outside

Ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood up and walked outside and saw Gabe and Cedrick driving up into the driveway. I smiled widely and waited as they got out the car. Once Gabe got out I ran up to him and put both of my hands on the back of his neck kissing him passionately.

When I pulled away I hugged him tightly and looked at Cedrick. I reached out for him to join and he gladly joined us. I kissed both is their foreheads and we got all their bags and took them inside.

James: boys come here!!

Jordan and Nathan both walked in and saw Gabe and Cedrick. Nathan hugged Gabe while Jordan and Cedrick had their moment.

Nathan: great now I'm a third wheel to two couples again!
Gabe: no you're not!

Gabe pulled Nathan into a kiss and I just giggled. Once they pulled away Nathan was as red as a tomato so I just start laughing.

Nathan: why are you laughing?
James: Nathan your as red as a tomato!
Nathan: I- shut up!

We all laughed then we went into the living room to all cuddle together.