TWELVE

TW: SICKNESS AND VOMITING!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jordan's Pov:

It was the next day after Gabe and Cedrick were arguing. Yesterday was a rough day with those two. I was in the kitchen sitting at the table editing a video with james beside me on his phone sitting right next to me where our legs are touching.

James: how do you think Gabe and Cedrick are doing?
Jordan: I don't know.. I hope their okay
James: yeah.. I hope so too..

James grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He then kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled me into his lap and we started to make out. We continued this for a few minutes until we pulled away for air.

I leaned against his chest as he picked me up and carried me to the couch. We laid there with him laying on top of me.

James: I love you Jordan..
Jordan: I love you too James..

Cedrick's Pov:

I woke up on top of Gabe and yawned. I slowly got out of his grip without waking him and I went to my room. I changed into new clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw James and Jordan cuddling and I smiled.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I was getting me something to drink out the fridge. I looked over just enough to see it was Nathan.

Cedrick: good morning handsome
Nathan: good morning

I closed the fridge and turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his were still around my waist. We stood there for a while until Gabe walked into the kitchen.

Gabe: good morning
Cedrick: good morning
Nathan: morning Gabe!

Gabe just went into the pantry and grabbed a bag of ships before walking back out the kitchen. I stared at the doorway for a few seconds then I looked at Nathan.

Cedrick: is gabe okay?
Nathan: he will be fine don't worry!
Cedrick: but he never walks into a room with us without wanting hugs..
Nathan: me might just be tired! Like I said! Don't worry about it Cedrick!
Cedrick: okay..

We walked over to the couch where James and Jordan were sleeping and sat down at the other end of the couch. Nathan sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I snuggled into him and he turned on the tv but not too loud so it doesn't wake James and jordan.

Gabe's Pov: **sick warning!!**

I was laying in my room with the TV on. I was watching spongebob but I wasn't paying attention at all. I felt nauseous and tired like I was sick.

I just laid there staring at the ceiling when I had a coughing fit. Immediately after, I got up and ran into the bathroom. I closed the door, probably loud enough for the others to hear, and bent over the toilet. I immediately vomited as soon as I squatted down.

I felt like I was sweating but my body felt cold. I then vomited again as I heard a knock on the door.

James: Gabe you I'm there?
Gabe: y-yea!

As I heard the door open I vomited again. James rushed over and knelt down next to me while rubbing my back.

After a few minutes, the vomiting settled down and we were seated on the floor against the wall. I was leaned on his chest as he rubbed my back.

James: you okay?
Gabe: yeah.. just feel like shit
James: do you think it's good poisoning?
Gabe: I don't know..
James: wait here okay? I'll be back!
Gabe: okay..

James got up and kissed my forehead. He walked out the bathroom and closed the door as I sat there with my head in my knees.

James's Pov:

I woke up on top of Jordan's chest and I sat up stretching. I looked over and saw Nathan and Cedrick watching TV but I didn't see Gabe.

James: where's Gabe?
Nathan: in his room I guess
Cedrick: he came into the kitchen and just grabbed a bag of chips before leaving.. he wasn't acting like himself..
James: crap!

I immediately got up and ran upstairs. I looked in Gabe's room but he wasn't in there. I then went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

James: Gabe you I'm there?
Gabe: y-yea!

I opened the door to see Gabe vomiting in the toilet. I rushed over and knelt down next to him and rubbed his back. Once the vomiting was settling down, he sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall.

I sat next to him and wrapped my arm around him. He laid his head on my chest as I rubbed his back.

James: you okay?
Gabe: yeah.. just feel like shit
James: do you think it's good poisoning?
Gabe: I don't know..
James: wait here okay? I'll be back!
Gabe: okay..

I kissed his forehead and I left the bathroom. I walked downstairs and grabbed a water bottle and a bucket just in case he vomits again.

Nathan: is Gabe okay?
James: yeah. He was in the bathroom throwing up
Cedrick: oh my gosh I hope he is okay!
James: he will be! It's not our first rodeo! I'll be in Gabe's room with him for a while
Nathan: alright! Call us if you need anything!
James: I will!

I grabbed the water and bucket and went upstairs and into Gabe's room. I put the water on the bedside table and the bucket on the floor.

I walked back to the bathroom and saw Gabe washing off his face. I walked over and hugged him from behind but not too tight so I don't make him get sick again.

James: you feeling any better?
Gabe: a little
James: let's go to the room and lay down!
Gabe: alright..

We walked into his room and laid down. He snuggled into my chest and we continued watching the spongebob show he was watching.