FIVE

Nathan's Pov:

I looked at Jordan and James with guilt flooding through me. Last night was all my fault. I sighed heavily as James spoke up.

James: guys I need to talk to you about something..
Jordan: ok what's wrong?
James: me and Gabe.. we had a plan that we were going to do.. for you guys and Cedrick..
Nathan: and that was?
James: me and Gabe has had a crush on all three of you guys for a while and we wanted to become one big poly relationship of us five..
Jordan: wait what?..
Nathan: so you aren't mad about what happened last night?..
James: no I'm not.. I was happy on the inside.. I just pretended I was mad because I didn't know when we were going to talk to you guys about it..
Nathan: well I'm glad you brought it up because I've liked you guys for ages!
James: really?
Nathan: yeah!
Jordan: I've actually liked you guys as well!
James: well that's great! So until we get Gabe and Cedrick back want this to just be us three?..
Jordan: I mean yeah I'm good with that! As long as we get the other two back soon!
Nathan: I'm sure we will get them back but for now its us three! Now let's call Gabe and get them back?
James: call him!

I grabbed my phone and then I FaceTimed Gabe. After a few rings he answered but it wasn't Gabe.. it was Preston!!

Preston: hello Nathan!
Nathan: Preston? What are you doing with Gabe's phone?!
Preston: he didn't want to answer it so I did!
Nathan: well can I talk to Gabe and Cedrick it's important!
Preston: hm...one second!

He looked at something that I assumed that was Gabe and Cedrick.. then Preston handed the phone to be Gabe!!

Gabe: What do you want Nathan?
Nathan: Gabe can you and Cedrick go somewhere private please?
Cedrick: sure I guess..

They then started walking and a door opened and they walked into a room that I assumed to be the guest bedroom..

Gabe: now what is it? Me and Cedrick have to go to Preston office to record a video with Preston and Bri!
Nathan: look! James told me and Jordan about the plan!
Gabe: he did?..
James: yes I did!
Nathan: we want you and Cedrick to come back to the island house..
Gabe: really? I thought you didn't want us there ever again? You even fired us..
Nathan: I know but I regret it! I want y'all back here! It's not the same with out y'all! Me James and Jordan agreed to have a 5way relationship with all of us! Now we just need y'all back for it to happen..
Gabe: give us a second!
Nathan: alright take all the time you need! We will let y'all go back to the video and then let us know what y'all agree on!
Gabe: alright bye!
Nathan: bye!

Gabe's Pov:

I looked at Cedrick and he was smiling at me. I smiled back and pulled him into a hug.

Cedrick: Im glad that James told them! Now we can all be one big happy relationship!
Gabe: yeah I know but what if they are messing with us?
Cedrick: would they actually do that to us? They are our best friend! 
Gabe: I guess we could go back but not today.. maybe a few more days here?
Cedrick: yeah that sounds good
Gabe: maybe we can just ignore all their calls and texts and surprise them?
Cedrick: yes I like that!!
Gabe: well let's get back to Preston and Bri! We still need to film!
Cedrick: let's go! But before we go..
Gabe: wha-

Then Cedrick smashed his lips against mine.. I immediately kissed him back and I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer while he wrapped his arms around my neck.

Preston: guys are you ready to go t- oh...

Me and Cedrick pulled away from the kiss and looked at Preston. He had a shocked face and I just laughed.

We then walked outside to Preston's Tesla and got in. We started driving to the office. Me and Cedrick told Preston and Bri about the call and how we were going to be one 5 way relationship and surprisingly he was supportive!