TWO

Gabe's Pov:

Me and James were cuddling on our bed while James was sleeping on my chest. I was running my fingers through his long brown hair as he quietly snored in my arms.

There was a knock on the door before I opened revealing Cedrick.

Cedrick: hey gabe! Wanna go to the store real quick? We need supplies for the video tomorrow and Jordan has things to do and Nathan has business calls
Gabe: yea sure! I'll be down in a few!
Cedrick: alright!

Cedrick left the room and I started to slide out of James grip. He started stirring in his sleep before opening his eyes and looking at me. He yawned and stretched.

James: where are you going?..
Gabe: me and Cedrick are running to the store to get supplies for the video tomorrow! Go ahead and go back to sleep I'll be back in a few hours!
James: alright be safe I love you!
Gabe: I love you too!

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and walked over to the closet grabbing one of my unspeakable hoodies before walking downstairs to meet Cedrick.

I walked downstairs and saw Cedrick standing by the front door. I grabbed my shoes and put them on before we walked out and walked over to Cedrick's Tesla.

I got in the passenger seat while Cedrick got in the driver seat. We buckled up and we started driving to the store.

~

Cedrick parked outside the store and we unbuckled before sitting in the car for a few. I looked over at him and saw him staring. He blushed and looked away. I just chuckled and grabbed his hand and we intertwined our fingers together.

Cedrick: Gabe?..
Gabe: yea?
Cedrick: can I tell you something?
Gabe: yea what's up?
Cedrick: I uh.,. Um,. I.. you know what fuck it!

Cedrick put his free hand on my cheek and presses his lips against mine. I tensed up a little at first but I immediately relaxed into the kiss.

Our lips moved together as the kiss got a bit heated. After a few minutes we both pulled away for air and looked into each other's eyes.

Cedrick: Im sorry..
Gabe: don't be! I loved that!
Cedrick: but what about James?
Gabe: he wouldn't care! We both have feelings for you, Jordan, and Nathan! And each other of course!
Cedrick: so you both like the rest of us?..
Gabe: well yea.. we just don't know how to bring it up to you guys. We want you three to join us and be one big 5 way relationship.
Cedrick: thank gosh! I like you, Nathan, and James as well! I'd love to be one big relationship of us 5!
Gabe: well until me and James decide to bring it up to you guys.. can we keep me and you a secret for now?.. just to be safe?
Cedrick: Yea I was thinking the same thing. I'll need to talk with Jordan about my feelings towards you, James, and Nathan.. to see if he like y'all as well..
Gabe: well tonight when everyone is asleep! Meet me at the beach!

I wink at Cedrick as he blushes and agrees. We got out the car and walked into the store to start getting supplies.

~

Me and Cedrick pulled up to the island house and we parked. We stayed in the car and looked at each other.

Gabe: remember! When everyone is asleep meet me at the beach!
Cedrick: I'll be there!

Cedrick smiled and looked around making sure no one was around I assume before he kissed me softly. I kissed him back before pulling away not wanting to get caught.

We got out the car and started taking the things to the front door by the stairs.