EIGHT

3rd Person Pov:

Cedrick put all his dishes in the sink before walking out to the shed out back to look through to see what they have for future videos.

Cedrick was looking through shelves when he heard someone coming up behind him so he looked and saw James smiling at him.

Cedrick: hello James
James: hey Cedrick! What are you doing?
Cedrick: just looking at what we have to see what we can use for future videos
James: oh that's fun
Cedrick: very!
James: but do you know what's more fun?
Cedrick: what is that?
James: this..

James leaned in and kisses him passionately. Cedrick hesitated at first but kissed back. The kiss started to get heated so James tapped his thighs signaling him to jump so Cedrick jumped and James wrapped Cedricks  legs around his waist. He then pinned him against the wall of the shed deepening the kiss.

James bit Cedricks bottom lip asking for entrance which Cedrick accepted. Their tounges fought for dominance which James obviously won. James pulled away and moved down to Cedricks neck.

Cedrick tilted his head so James has more access. James started biting and kissing Cedricks neck when he heard Cedrick moan. Then he know he found his sweet spot so James attacked Cedricks sweet spot leaving a dark purple hickey.

James slid his hands up Cedricks shirt when his phone went off. He groaned and pulled his phone out seeing a text from Nathan.

Nathan🥵

Do you and Cedrick Want to
go out to eat with me, Gabe,
and Jordan?

Yeah we will be there
in a few minutes!

Ok hurry!

James put Cedrick down and kisses him softly. They then started walking to the house hand in hand, talking about random things.

Cedricks Pov:

Me and James were walking up to the island house talking about random things while holding hands. I wish Nathan didn't have to interrupt our moment but things like that happen since Nathan is my best friend and now boyfriend.

Me and James walked inside to see Jordan and Gabe sitting on the couch cuddling waiting for us. We walked over and James sat next to Jordan and I sat by James. Me and James cuddled up together on the couch waiting until we leave.

After about 20 minutes Nathan walked in and we went to James's car. James driving, Nathan in passenger, me, Jordan, and Gabe in the back with Gabe in the middle, me behind Nathan, and Jordan behind James.

I laid my head against Gabe's shoulder while hoping no one will notice the dark noticeable hickey James gave me. Gabe wrapped an arm around me and laid his head on mine.

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I smiled back and kissed him softly. He kissed me back and pulled away after a second. I smiled and laid my head back on his shoulder while we drive to get something to eat talking about random things.

-

We arrived at in-and-out and we got out the car. We walked in and sat down. Me, nathan, and Jordan was on one side while James and Gabe were on the other.

We were talking about future videos when Nathan looked at me then his jaw dropped and he started giggling.

Cedrick: you ok Nathan?
Nathan: Cedrick what's that?
Cedrick: what's what?
Nathan: what's that on your neck?
Cedrick: what are you talking about?

Nathan then tilted my head to show it more then the others started giggling while me and James blushed. I pushed Nathan away and chuckled.

Cedrick: It's nothing
Jordan: that looks like a hickey
Cedrick: It's not a hickey!
Gabe: it definitely looks like a hickey
Nathan: who gave it to you?
Cedrick: uh..

I looked at James and he just blushed and looked out the window. That made everyone laugh but not loud enough to draw us any attention or stares.

Nathan: so when did this happen?
Cedrick: when I was in the shed looking through things we have for video ideas..
Nathan: oh?
James: and you kind of Interrupted us a bit
Nathan: oh sorry about that

Everyone giggled and our food came and we started eating and talking about the usual stuff.