FOUR

Cedricks Pov:

Me and Gabe were driving around town thinking of what to do. I pulled up to a charger to charge my Tesla and we started waiting until it was fully charged, which takes about 2 hours.

Then I got an idea.

Cedrick: Yo Gabe!
Gabe: yea?
Cedrick: what if we call Preston and see if we could stay there for a bit?
Gabe: sure!

Gabe pulls out his phone and FaceTimes Preston. Then a few rings after Preston answers.

Preston: hey Gabe!
Gabe: hey Preston I have a question
Preston: ok what's up?
Gabe: so Nathan kicked me and Cedrick out and fired us so we were won-
Preston: HE FIRED YOU?! HE KICKED YALL OUT?
Gabe: well yea..
Preston: Why?!
Gabe: well me and Cedrick got caught kissing before we could tell them that we have a thing for each other..
Preston: oh! Well come on down to Dallas! Y'all can stay here at my place!
Gabe: really? You accept us?
Preston: of course! Y'all are two of my closest friends! Of course I accept you! As long as y'all were going to tell them soon!
Cedrick: yea we were going to tell them tomorrow but we didn't get the chance to
Preston: well come on down! I'll get the room ready!
Gabe: thanks Preston! Be there soon!
Preston: bye!!
Gabe: bye!!

Gabe hung up and looked at me smiling. He pulled me in and kissed me so I proudly kissed him back. I pulled away and smiled at him.

About 2 hours later the Tesla was fully charged we started driving to Dallas to Preston's house. While I was driving I reached over and grabbed Gabe's hand and held it while driving.

***TIME SKIP***

Gabe's Pov:

We pulled into Preston's drive way and we got out of Cedricks Tesla and knocked on Prestons door. It was about 2am and I was exhausted.

A few seconds later preston opened the door and let us in. We followed him to the guest bedroom with our luggage and we got ready for bed.

I laid on the bed waiting for Cedrick so I pulled out my phone. I yawned and put my phone on charge and set it on the side table.

I felt someone lay down beside me so I looked seeing Cedrick. I smiled and pulled him closer to my chest. He cuddled up to me and i kissed his forehead and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

***THE NEXT MORNING***

Cedricks pov:

I woke up feeling strong arms around my waist so I looked over at Gabe seeing him fast asleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead and slipped out of his grip.

I got up and went to my bag grabbing clothes. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I got in and started to wash myself.

Once I was finished showering I got out and dried off. I got dressed and walked back into the bedroom seeing Gabe awake on his phone.

I walked over and sat on the bed next to him. He looked at me and smiled. He sat up and pulled me onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Cedrick: good morning!
Gabe: good morning!
Cedrick: are you ready for today?
Gabe: I mean kinda but it's weird not being with the others..
Cedrick: yeah I know but we just have to move on from that..
Gabe: yeah I guess so.. but I need a shower I'm sweaty!
Cedrick: alright I'll wait in the living room!
Gabe: alright!

I gave him a quick kiss and got up from his lap letting him get up to shower. I walked out the room and walked to the living room.

I saw Preston and Briana in the kitchen so I walked over and sat on the bar stool.

Preston: good morning Cedrick!
Cedrick: good morning!
Briana: I heard about what happened last night is everything alright with you and Gabe?
Cedrick: Yeah we're fine! Just a little upset about losing 3 of our friends..
Preston: well why don't you and Gabe come to the office with me and Bri to film a video?
Cedrick: I mean if you are okay with it!
Briana: of course! You two can be the two other students!
Cedrick: students?
Preston: we are filming a sending Preston back to 2nd grade video! You and Gabe can be the other two students!
Cedrick: I mean I'm used to being behind the camera but I'm down!
Preston: great! Now Gabe are you in?
Gabe: yea I'm down!

I looked behind me and saw Gabe walking in. He sat next to me and Briana handed us some breakfast. We thanked her and we began eating when Gabe's phone started ringing.

Gabe: it's Nathan..
Preston: want me to answer it?..
Gabe: please?
Preston: hand it here!

Gabe handed the phone to Preston and Preston answered the call..

Preston: hello Nathan!