NINE

James Pov:

Once we got back home I immediately went to the living room and laid on the couch. Then I felt someone lay on top of me after a few minutes. Then they spoke up.

Cedrick: I wish Nathan didn't interrupt us..
James: I know.. I was having fun
Cedrick: well we could get back to that
James: what do you mean?
Cedrick: you know.. get back to what we were doing before Nathan interrupted us?
James: i mean if you'd like
Cedrick: yeah.. but not here.. it's a big possibility of getting interrupted again..
James: then where do you want to go?
Cedrick: how about.. hmm... how about your room? So we can get some privacy
James: alright let's go!

Cedrick got off and grabbed my hand. We got up and went upstairs to my bedroom hand in hand with Cedrick in front of me. We walked in and Cedrick closed the door and locked it. I then pinned him against the door and kissed him passionately.

I signaled him to jump so when he jumped I carried him over to the bed laying him down. I crawled on top of him and started kissing his neck. And then one thing led to another...
((I think y'all know what I mean))

**TIME SKIP**

Nathan's Pov:

I was sitting on my bed looking online for beds that could fit all five of us together. I don't want us sleeping in separate rooms so I'm getting one big bed to go in my room and make the rest extra bedrooms.

While I was looking I heard someone knock on the door.

Nathan: come in!

The door opened and looked up. I saw Gabe and Jordan walk in and walk over laying on either side of me. I looked back at my computer then found the perfect bed. I then started to fill out the things to order it.

Gabe: what are you doing?
Nathan: just getting a bed so we can all sleep in here together and the other best rooms can be guest bedrooms or the bedrooms we use if we get in arguments
Jordan: oh that's cool
Gabe: well James and Cedrick are loud and this is the only place where we can't hear them
Nathan: oh are they?..
Jordan: yup
Gabe: I guess that's what we get for interrupting them earlier!
Nathan: yup!

We laughed and then I finished ordering the bed then put the computer down on the foot of the bed. Finally! I cuddled up to Jordan and he  cuddled up with me. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

I then leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and we pulled away after a few seconds. I looked at Gabe and he was on his phone. I pulled away from Jordan and grabbed Gabe's chin making him look at me then I kissed him. He kissed back and when we pulled away all three of us cuddled up and fell asleep.

**TIKE SKIP**

Jordan's Pov:

I woke up and saw Gabe and Nathan cuddled up while sleeping. I got off the bed and walked over to the kitchen. I saw James and Cedrick cuddled up on the couch so I walked over and they looked at me.

Cedrick reached out for me so I sat down by him and he then pulled me to cuddle with them. Then I decided to tease them.

Jordan: you know.. you guys need to quiet down whenever you are up there alone like that
James: what? Y'all heard?
Jordan: hell yeah we did! We went to Nathan's room because that was the only place we couldn't hear your moans
Cedrick: sorry about that
Jordan: it's alright but invite me next time
James: what?
Jordan: I'm just teasing you guys don't worry

I gave them both a quick kiss before getting up and walking outside to go sit out in the island. I laid down on the beach and just went on my phone. It was a nice night out!