SEVEN

James Pov:

I woke up the next morning seeing that we all fell asleep on the couch. I was laying on my back on one end of the couch with Gabe and Nathan cuddled up to me while Jordan was sleeping on the other end with Cedrick on top of him sleeping on his chest.

It feels great to have Gabe and Cedrick back. I don't know why I freaked out when the incident happened.. I should've just took that time to tell Jordan and Nathan of me and Gabe's plan.

I was suddenly knocked out of my thoughts to Gabe kissing my cheek. I looked down at him and smiled. He smiled back and he got up. I slipped out of Nathan's grip and stood up and followed Gabe to the kitchen.

He grabbed a water and he looked at me.

Gabe: I'm about to go out to the basketball court want to join me?
James: sure! Get some time just us two!
Gabe: yep! well I'm going to change then we can go
James: alright I need to change too!

I kissed his cheek as I went up to my room and grabbed an unspeakable shirt and some random sweats and an unspeakable beanie. I got changed and I went downstairs. I went outside to see Gabe on the court with a ball just shooting the ball.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He giggled and dropped the ball and turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck.

I then kissed him softly on the lips passionately. I pulled him closer as the kiss slight gets heated. When he pulled away he went over and grabbed the ball and threw it to me so I caught it.

I chuckled then we started randomly shooting and joking around. I was chasing after Gabe because he hit the ball out my hand. I then tripped over myself and fell on the concrete so I was laying on my back facing the sky.

We both laughed then Gabe came over and sat on my stomach straddling me. He leaned down and kissed me which lead to a light make out session.

I was so distracted by the make out that I didn't notice the others walking over.

Nathan: having fun there?

We pulled away and looked at them and I laughed.

James: oh hey!
Cedrick: hello!
Nathan: mind if we join?
Gabe: sure come on!

Nathan, Jordan, and Cedrick all sat down by us and Gabe got off and laid beside me. We all just sat there talking for a while until we decided to go inside to eat.

Jordan's Pov:

We got inside and Gabe and Cedrick both went to the kitchen to cook and Nathan went to his room while me and James went to the office to work on a video together.

I sat down on the chair and James leant over me with both arms on either side of me. He rested his chin on my head as I opened up the video from the other day.

As I started editing we started talking about random things. I then felt him lift my chin to look at him then I felt lips on mine. I kissed back and we were interrupted by Gabe yelling that food was ready.

We pulled away and I stood up. He kisses my forehead and we walked to the kitchen hand in hand. We walked in and saw Gabe and Cedrick eating eggs, bacon, and sausage so me and James fixed us a plate and joined them at the table. Nathan soon joined us and we all sat there together eating.