TEN

Nathan's Pov:

It was 12am at night and Jordan was not in the house. We have been looking for him but he is not inside. Maybe he is outside at the beach! I got my shoes on and walked outside to the beach and I saw Jordan laying there sleeping.

I smiled and walked over and sat on the sand next to him and ran my fingers through his hair. I then kisses his cheek and he started to wake up. He looked around then at me.

Jordan: what time is it?...
Nathan: it's 12 at night
Jordan: what?.. it is?
Nathan: yeah! Let's go inside Come on

I went to get up but I felt jordan pull me back down.

Jordan: can we lay here for a few more minutes?
Nathan: I mean sure..

I laid back down and Jordan rolled on top of me so his head was on my chest and his legs were between mine. I was running my fingers through his hair and we sat there in silence just enjoying each other's company.

I pulled out my phone and told the rest that we are on the beach and we would be inside in a few. Jordan took my phone and placed it beside us and he looked at me. We locked eyes and we started to lean in.

Then I felt our lips touch and we started to lightly make out. The kiss slowly started to get more heavy and passionate and Jordan got up on his knees and moved his hands to my neck without breaking the kiss.

He slid his hands onto the sand on either side of my head and moved down to kiss my neck. He kissed all around my neck when he kissed the one spot, I let out a small moan. He started to kiss and suck on that spot.

After a few minutes of him sucking around my neck he pulled away for air. I pulled him down and kissed him one last time before putting my head on his chest.

Nathan: I love you..
Jordan: I love you too.. now let's go inside it's cold
Nathan: let's go!

We got up and walked into the house hand in hand. We saw the others on the couch and when they saw us they stood up and we split into 2 groups. Cedrick, Gabe,and James in my room since I have the biggest bed and me and Jordan in Jordan's room.

Me and Jordan walked into the room and laid down on the bed. I cuddled up to his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. We just laid there enjoying each other's company and then I slowly drifted off to sleep..

**TIME SKIP**

Gabe's Pov:

I woke up and looked over seeing Cedrick and James still asleep. Cedrick had his head on my chest while James had his arms around Cedricks waist. I slipped out from under Cedrick and walked out of the room.

I went up to my room and grabbed some sweatpants and an unspeakable hoodie and then went into the bathroom to shower.

~

After my shower, I got dressed and went downstairs. I sat on the living room couch and I assume no one was awake since no one was in the kitchen or living room.

After a few minutes I heard someone walk in so I look up and saw Cedrick walking over. He sat on my lap straddling me and buries his face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we sat there for a bit.

Gabe: good morning love
Cedrick: good morning..
Gabe: what are we doing today?
Cedrick: we should be recording the school video since we didn't get to when the incident happened..
Gabe: oh!
Cedrick: this position is really comfy
Gabe: oh yeah?
Cedrick: yeah..
Gabe: I love you
Cedrick: I love you too

We sat there just talking for a while then i heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. I looked over and saw Jordan walking in. He came over and sat by us on the couch. He laid his head on my shoulder.

I reached over and grabbed his hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. We just sat there together, talking about the video we were supposed to film.