02 - Subway Station

Matt found himself recovered after several days.

He had stayed at home most of the time.

Harrison knew better than to force him to leave the house, especially if it was summer vacation and he didn't have any obligations to attend to.

"How are you feeling, buddy?" Jack asked.

"Better," Matt said, giving his friend a reassuring smile.

"You look better," Evan said.

Matt smiled a little.

"Yeah."

"Alex has been asking about you," Jack told his best friend as the trio headed over to the Russo family subway station.

Justin and his family run a subway station across the stress from Harrison's mechanic store.

The Russo kids, Justin, Alex and Max, and Matt and Rose spent a lot of time together due to Max and Rose being the same age as well as Justin, Alex and Matt being close in age.

"What did you tell her?" Matt asked as the trio entered.

"That you're sick," Evan said. "That's what you told Jack, right?"

"Yeah, I was."

"Oh, Matt!" Alex Russo happily greeted her boyfriend. 

"Hey," Matt smiled.

Alex hugged him.

"Are you feeling better?" she asked.

She kept her arms around his neck.

"Yeah," he nodded.

After Evan noticing the bandages on his arms, Matt made sure to cover what the scars he had inflicted on himself when he transformed into a werewolf.

Ever since Matt got turned into a werewolf, Harrison had turned the guest bedroom they had into a room that Matt could turn into one and not destroy anything in the house. They removed all the furniture except for a wooden furniture that Matt could break into pieces as a werewolf. 

Due to there's little to nothing in the empty room, Matt would resort to scratching himself which results into him waking up with cuts all over his body, which most disappear, except a few permanent scars.

"What's the scratch?" Alex noticed.

She raised her hand to the scratch but Matt quickly took a step away from her.

"It's nothing," Matt lied. "It's nothing."

"But it looks like stitches," she said.

"Didn't you say you were -" Evan began but Jack quickly gave a loud, fake cough, cutting Evan off.

Evan looked at Matt and Jack confused.

"What?" Alex looked between the trio. 

"It's nothing," Matt lied once again. "I swear, it's nothing serious."

"Hey, Evan, are ya hungry? Cause I am," Jack turned to Evan. "Let's go get sandwiches."

"What?" Evan asked, confused.

Jack grabbed Evan's arm and pulled him over to the counter.

"What's going on?" Alex asked.

"It was just a minor accident," Matt said. "Nothing to worry about."

"Matt, stop lying to me," Alex said. "Do I need to remind you that I'm a -"

She glanced around the restaurant to make sure no one is around them