19 - Boston

Matt was recovered by the time the Boston trip came around.

Harrison was hesitant about bringing Matt or just going at all after the full moon, but after seeing how well Matt was doing, he decided to bring Matt anyways.

They packed their suitcases for the weekend and loaded up the car. They were going to drive up to New York.

They drove to Boston from New York, rather than fly there.

To their surprise, Evan's parents used their employee discount for their rooms. If it hadn't been for them, they would've looked for another hotel that was cheaper than the Tipton Hotel.

"Whoa," Matt and Rose said when they entered the hotel.

Jack smiled. 

"I know, right?" he said.

"This is a nice hotel!"

"Jack! Matt! Rose!" they heard a familiar voice call excitedly.

They looked over to see Evan Meyers rushing over to them and hugging Jack and Matt.

"Hey," Jack said.

"Hi, Evan," Matt said as Evan let them go.

"Hey, guys," Evan greeted Matt, Jack, Rose and Harrison with a smile on his face. "Here," he took Harrison's carry on and Rose's backpack, "let me show you to check out."

"Hey, hey, you don't have to take our stuff for us," Harrison said, trying to get his and Rose's bags from Evan, but Evan moved out of the way.

"You drove four hours," Evan said. "Let me help. It's fine."

Harrison tried to protest but Evan wouldn't hear it.

He showed them to check in.

Evan's father, Joe, was the manager and greeted them.

"I'll show them to their rooms," Evan said before his father would offer to show them their room. "Let's go."

Evan showed them to their room.

"Don't Zack and Cody and their mom live here?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," Evan nodded. "I'll take you guys to their room after I show you your rooms."

Evan's parents managed to get their rooms right next to each other.

"Wow," Rose said when she saw her and Harrison's bedroom.

"Damn, this is such a nice hotel," Matt said.

"I know," Harrison said, smiling.

"Your room is connected," Evan said, opening the door to the connecting room, which was Matt and Jack's room.

Harrison, Rose and Evan followed Matt and Jack into their room.

Matt set his backpack down on one bed and Jack on the other bed.

"Alright, what will you guys be doing?" Harrison asked.

"Uh, probably introduce them to all of our friends and hang out for a while," Evan shrugged.

"And all these plans involve Rose too?" Harrison asked, with raised eyebrows. "I have some work related stuff today and tomorrow."

Evan nodded.

"I promise, sir, we'll take good care of her," Evan said.

"If I see a scratch on her -" Harrison threatened.

"Dad, it'll be fine," Matt said. "Jack and I are there, remember?"

The reminder seemed to ease Harrison, but the worry is still there.