06 - Party

It was Sunday afternoon and like every other day, Harrison had to force his son out of bed and go out

It was Sunday afternoon and like every other day, Harrison had to force his son out of bed and go out. Matt really thought that since it was summer and he doesn't have any obligations, he could get away with not going anywhere, but unfortunately, his father had other ideas for him.

Matt headed over to Jack's house.

Thanks to Jack's parents wealth, they were able to live comfortably without any worries.

"What are you going to do once your parents find out that you're not going to major in business in college?" Evan asked.

"Well, I've been saving all the money I got from birthdays and Christmases," Jack said. "And I've been working at the mechanic store, that's another."

"Don't your parents have some savings account they've been putting some money in every month?" Matt remembered as he fixed the snack table.

Jack was planning on throwing a party that night since his parents weren't in town, as usual. He texted everyone he knew to come over that night for the party.

"Yeah, that too," Jack remembered. "Good thing that I will get full access to it when I turn eighteen and I can remove my parents from my account."

Matt smiled. "And if you need any help -"

"I know, you and your family is there for me," Jack said.

Matt nodded.

"Me too," Evan added. "You've got my family and I's support."

"Thanks," Jack smiled.

They finished up setting up for the party except for the speakers.

"Oh, god, I can't ask William to move the speaker," Jack said. 

"Yeah," Evan agreed. 

William was the Anderson family's butler. 

Whatever the family needed, he was there to do what they needed.

Since Jack's parents are always gone on any business related trips, William was the one who essentially took care of Jack. Other than Matt, his family and the Russos, William was there for him too. He's been there since before Jack was even more along with the housekeeper, Hailey, who was hired shortly after Jack was born. 

A man in a suit came into the room. He was in his fifties.

"Do you need anything, Jack?" William asked.

The three teenagers turned around.

"Uh," Jack glanced back at the speaker, "no, thanks, William."

"Let me know if you need anything."

"Thank you," Jack smiled.

William walked back to the kitchen.

"I've got it," Matt said.