𝟏➺𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

Chapter 1Loser

Chapter 1
Loser

"You lost the game! So you have to go in that abandoned house tonight!" San furrowed his eyebrows a little annoyed now. He never thought he would lose the game and now his friends' decided punishment for the loser is to go to the abandoned house at night. He doesn't want to go but the others won't listen to him. "Guys!! It was just a game! I'm not going anywhere!" San whined to his friends.

"That's the point, it was a game and you are the loser so you have to take the punishment! Also, it's not like the tales of that ghost there, are actually true San!" Jongho said laughing a little, accompanied by the others' agreement on his statement. "Yeah Sannie! That dancing ghost is not real anyway! You can do it Sannie!" Wooyoung, San's best friend since he was 10 insists. "Okay! I'll do it!" San speaks loudly annoyed from their pestering.

Everyone hearing that, grinned immediately before clapping their hands in satisfaction that their wish was getting fulfilled finally. "Don't forget to take your camera along, ok Sannie?" YeoSang says in a teasing way before a deep voice of their choreographer booms signalling that they had to get back to their dance practice.

All the while through the dance class San thought about that punishment. He wasn't scared- ok! maybe a bit he was -but San wondered why his fate was so ill that he had to be given the post of the loser. Sighing San tugged on his bag strap holding it tighter, while walking home. Entering in the silent as a graveyard house, San looked around for the light switch. Switching on the lights, San sighed another hundredth sigh of that day. Hongjoong wasn't back still.

He was worried for his boyfriend's health. He was literally a zombie hungry for his music. All day and night he would sit in his studio until dark eye bags would pop under his eyes. San remembers that look Hongjoong has everytime he returns back home. A beanie, preventing his hair from getting insulted for being disheveled, covering his head. A pair of frames on his dark sleep deprived eyes.

A little wobbly pace of legs, with his shirt sleeves pulled up till his elbows. And the overall description of him: tired but stubborn. He knows Hongjoong's habits well like the back of his hand. Every time Hongjoong would come back with such a look and say only two lines with one action. The two lines being- "Sannie I'm home" "Sannie I'm gonna go take a shower". And the one action being coming up to him and pecking his lips. San smiled at that thought while making his way through the house upstairs to his and Hongjoong's bedroom.

Looking at the bed San sighed again. Hongjoong said this morning that he would be back home for a little while before going back to the studio in the evening. And here it was, the bed without any wrinkles. Hongjoong didn't come back at all. Again.

San was a little fed up from Hongjoong's "I'll be back home" because everytime Hongjoong texted or said that to him on call, he would never come back on time. Pouting, San threw his bag on the side, before sitting down on the bed. Hongjoong's another habit was falling asleep in a split seconds anywhere. And another was to make excuses after doing that.