𝟐𝟕➺𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠

Chapter - 27YeoSang

Chapter - 27
YeoSang

"Close your eyes and focus. Remember, do not open them before i say so." Jongho nodded as he felt Ken grab his hands. The cold floor under him had been decorated with what looked like ash from some dead body if Jongho were to exaggerate or just believe those horror movies. Going in lines around them, it formed a star within a circle. The room had been shut to all sorts of lightening for some unknown reason but Jongho cared less about it. Now, to elaborate further, Jongho and Ken sat across each other in the centre of the ash, holding hands and something looking like a broken camera on the floor. It was the same one San had used to capture the abandoned house. Hongjoong and Wooyoung had no idea so far of where Jongho had gone but to say that Jongho had no idea of things going outside either.

Jongho closed his eyes, trying to focus on the instructions given to him earlier by Ken. He had to focus on Hongjoong. The camera had captured the one who had been the ruiner of their lives and right now, they had to fix it. As he continued thinking about San and Hongjoong, Jongho couldn't feel anything around him, not even Ken's hands anymore. The only things he could feel was his fingertip growing warmer, and as time went by it felt like they were burning. Ken muttered what seemed like some other language under his breath as he continued to hold onto Jongho's hands.

Jongho could see, flashes of the memories in front of his eyes, running around in sequence of reverse order. He could see Hongjoong holding San while the broken shards decorated the floor, he could see the blood San's steps carried. He could see how San walked into that abandoned house, slowly he would duck the webs hanging from the ceilings. It felt all too real to believe as he watched San walk and walk until he exited the house. However, in his vision he was still stuck inside the house. Looking around, he could feel as if he were right there as events changed and his vision was now up at the top of the house, dark clouds threatening to fall apart into tears.

The lightening made it feel like a whole end was beginning. There it was, a figure in a long cape. A tattered royal red cape, destroyed by blood and fire. A sword in hand and hair flying on one shoulder. The figure had a really worn out appearance but the hair, they were as beautiful and clean as ever can be imagined. He couldn't see the face but that wasn't of his concern right now, his concern was the figure on the floor. The sword blade was dropping blood and each drop would fall to add to the pool of craziness. The figure was sure minutes' guest as it coughed and shivered from the wound in the center of his chest. This one, had a face. A new face.

Ken could feel Jongho's hands shivering. It was normal, even though for anyone else it would be the most weird thing and why wouldn't it be? The ashes were literally burning right now, and Jongho was shivering as if he were sitting in a icy cold place. He chuckled bitterly inside, not happy with the visions he was showing Jongho but letting it flow as needed. He could feel Jongho wanted to retreat or open his eyes, he was...afraid. Afraid of the scene in front of his eyes. "Don't, Jongho." A voice rang through Jongho's head, his mind not comprehending who as he gritted his teeth. The person in front of him was dying and he couldn't do anything. All he could do was, see.

"I-I trusted-d you, S-Seonghwa." Jongho's eyes widened as he heard Seonghwa's name, there was no need of seeing the other's face. The person coughed out blood as he tried his best to not die just yet. His eyes said full well, he was hurt. Not from outside but from within, the tears staining the corner of his eyes. He wanted to go save that person somehow and subconsciously his hand extended towards him. Ken smirked from outside as his eyebrows creased together.

"Hyung! I told you, he isn't right!" Another familiar voice came from behind, running footsteps moving past Jongho and sliding onto the floor to grab the dying. "Yunho Hyung..." The tears wouldn't stop, continuing to escape his eyes. Jongho had yet to see his face, his blonde locks curtaining his face from this angle. "You're fools and nothing else, don't blame me now." The man named Seonghwa chuckled. "Yeosang-ah, take c-care o-f yours-elf" The man dying in the arms of the now revealed 'YeoSang' heaved and grabbed onto the blonde's shirt as tears spilled from his eyes until they stopped. The tears, the heaving and most of all the breathing. Everything stopped.

Seonghwa stared at the scene before turning around and deciding to leave until he heard the blonde guy speak. "You will pay for it Seonghwa, the witches won't leave you." Yeosang gritted through his teeth. "Or rather, I won't leave you." He added soon after as he looked at the now dead man, the life in his eyes had long gone. The thundering clouds seem to have finally gotten their signal as a water droplet made its arrival from above followed by another and another and soon it was raining hard. The lightning around made it much more dreadful as Seonghwa turned back around. "You fools should have stopped him before all this happened. Its your fault." Seonghwa chuckling with a mocking tone and moving forward towards YeoSang.

Jongho was growing impatient with how Yeosang's face still hadn't been revealed. As Jongho continued staring at the scene and watched Seonghwa crouch down in front of Yeosang, he saw how Yeosang immediately grabbed the dead Yunho closer to his chest as if protecting it from the demon. Seonghwa extended his arm towards the blonde, his fringes soaking in rain now. "You must hurry kid, or my sweet little lover would be the dinner to maggots even before getting the privilege of a funeral." Seonghwa muttered as he grabbed Yeosang's chin tilting his face up as if threatening him of further torture. The rain had been so hard, the blood had already pooled the whole floor as it shined in the lightening and in the same dreadful lightening did Jongho see his face. However, what he saw behind those blonde fringes had never been one of his imaginations. Everything turned black right before Jongho could comprehend things further. Jongho opened his eyes, huffing. His breathing had gotten faster as if he came running from a 100 miles. As he looked up at Ken, all he could see was a small smile.

"So this is why you know so much, Yeosang."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Happy New Year, my lovely readers. How did i update so fast? Well i am trying my best to use the day offs as best as i can and hence this came because i forced myself to write for once. Hope you guys enjoyed, because why not. Btw, what do you think about Ken👀 now that his real name is revealed? Was it expected or unexpected?
Lemme know in the comments. Till next time, love you all<3