𝟏𝟎➺𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞

Chapter 10To Die

Chapter 10
To Die

"Hyung, don't worry. It'll be alright. Sannie is fine now." Jongho gives a reassuring smile to the other yet again for the hundredth time, the other still not sure if the words held true yet. Clear tear stains embedded on the smooth skin, Hongjoong looked torn apart, a bundle of questions, worries, fears mounting up in him minute by minute. The bright hospital lights didn't help with the sleep deprived condition of the other two giving company to Hongjoong.

But honestly they didn't care much about it. Think of it, one of your precious friend is currently unconscious on the hospital bed after a questionable series of events. Can you wish about sleep? Things had gone over the notch right after the three heard a loud bang and shriek from Hongjoong and San's bedroom. Forgetting all the confusing words Hongjoong was going to finish, they rushed straight to the hospital, with a blood dressed San, unconscious after a round of yelling and pulling at his own hair.

'Please Stop! No!' Hongjoong flinched. 'I said Stop!!!!' Hongjoong felt his eyes continue the leaking session again. 'Why are you doing this to me?!?' Hongjoong felt daggers pierce through his own body. "Sannie wake up-" Hongjoong choked on his tears, burring his head in his hands, fingers finding their way through his blue locks. "Pls-" Hongjoong shut his eyes, crying harder, the visions of his love screaming in pain, sitting in a corner with bloody knees and arms, pulling on his hair, eyes shut tight wanting for whatever inner assault going through him to stop.

"Hyung. The doctors said he needs rest and that he will be alright." Wooyoung informs, his arms moving to hug Hongjoong in a comforting manner, Hongjoong not falling into it though. Hongjoong's body was still rigid as he sniffled waiting to see San awake again. "Hyung, you should get some sleep. We will wake you up if something happens." Wooyoung suggests only for Hongjoong to shake his head, taking irregular paced deep breaths once in a while.

The tinge of failure in Wooyoung's eyes, forcing his lips into a thin line, when he gave Jongho a look behind Hongjoong's back, disappointment flashing the same way in the other's eyes, just as his own did. "Hyung, Sannie wouldn't want to see you this way, would he?" Jongho says. He knows he was stupid to talk this way as if Hongjoong will jump like a kid and say yes I will sleep.

That's when a nurse comes out of the room San was in. Hongjoong immediately looking up in hope at her, her steps clicking on the floor slightly. "Mr.Kim Hongjoong?" She questions looking at the three young men trying to find who truly suited the name. "Yes?" Hongjoong gets up as she starts talking only after she gets to know that he was Kim Hongjoong.

"You can now see the patient. Also visiting hours are soon going to be over, so make sure that only one person stays later if any." Hongjoong thanks her, nodding slightly before making his way to San's room. He was desperate to see him. Wooyoung and Jongho just follow behind.