𝟏𝟑➺𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

Chapter 13Desire

Chapter 13
Desire

Sitting on the floor, he gazed at the glass shards around his body. Soft breathing, opened eyes, laid there was him, petrified. His soul was leaving slowly and he could feel his insides getting warmer with every single day that passed by. It won't be long until he gets what he desires. "So sad you aren't going to be here for long." Leaning in with a knee supporting his negligible weight, his cold finger pads caressed the slightly colder skin of his victim.

"You don't deserve such a great sight to yourself you know? Only if you were smarter." Getting up and dusting his jacket, he fixes his appearance, shoes clicking to smash the glass on the floor, only to leave the door open after his exit.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Staring blankly at the dark ceiling his eyes flicker yet again, a probable slight stream to be, starting to pool in the lower boundaries of his sockets. From his assumption it's already been a day since he has been here if considering the time he had his eyes and mind open. As for the eyes closed, he has no idea how much time has gone by.

Not a single presence or a whiff of the demon's aura has roamed his senses. It felt almost as if he wasn't there or probably it's because he is starting to get used to the demon or more off getting used to this cage. He wonders what Sannie's condition must be? Is he somewhere near here, just like him? From the demon's words it didn't seem he would be as alright as he is, though. The demon seemed too obsessed of Hongjoong if not a grudge holder of his love.

Thoughts seemed to be the invitation to the human disguised, as the room door opens itself. A dull light blue shirt with the upper and only buttons present on the shirt, open. His long hair in an admirable well done ponytail and that all too familiar sharp eye gaze almost staring right through Hongjoong's tired, broken self.

"You're awake, love." A small comment, enough to grab Hongjoong's attention and make him look up from his lying position, but Hongjoong does otherwise, straight off ignoring the other. Hongjoong can hear his feet walk towards him but he has no energy to resist or ask him to stay away. After all he still has no idea of this place or anything much.

The bed dips but Hongjoong doesn't move, his continuous staring at the ceiling goes on. Seonghwa's gaze is checking him up, he can feel it until he brings his hand up to caress his cheek, he doesn't move or react yet again. One thing seemed off to him though, the demon's hand seemed more warmer than before even if it was just a little bit, it did.

"Look at me love." He whispers, getting closer to Hongjoong's body, pressing his onto the side of Hongjoong's own. No response yet again made Seonghwa sigh. Hongjoong was testing his patience.