𝟐𝟎➺𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 🔞

Chapter 20Afterall

Chapter 20
Afterall

"Joong...." San trails, his voice rather weak instead of soft. It had a sort of deepness to it though. Hongjoong stared at San confused waiting for anything more to follow his lips when out of a sudden did he feel San flip them over, Hongjoong pinned underneath him. The flip was so sudden Hongjoong swore he felt his eyes black out for a second before they gained back vision. Sitting above him was San— no it wasn't him at all. The way he twisted his neck in a swift motion to look down at Hongjoong with those reddish purple eyes, sweat trickling down the sharply gashed neck.

The way his eyes shone while he stared right through his eyes, inching closer and closer with his devilish grin on full display. His arms crawling their traces to Hongjoong's arms to hold them captive in what could be identified as forceful control. Hongjoong flinched at the tight grip over his right wrist, his eyes flickering for just a mere second. "Joong....Just how beautiful do you look right now." The velvet deep voice disguising what could turn to growling thunders had a shiver run down Hongjoong's spine as he stared back with as hardness in his eyes as hail.

Hongjoong made a disgusted face in both actual feeling as well as intentional mockery to the demon's words turning his face around only for it to be pulled back to look straight through the reddish purple orbs by the slightly coldish-warm finger tips resting on his chin. "Nah nah nah, I know you like it. Me right here with you" Leaning forward inch by inch, Seonghwa smirked harder, his gaze intense while it was set upon his target who seemed not at all willing to comply with the situation. It was a matter of seconds though, he knew his work was on its way and soon the situation will be in his hands. Seonghwa would have Hongjoong wrapped around his fingers just the way he wishes.

The soft almond shaped eyes stared back as if they couldn't move anywhere else as Seonghwa stopped right near Hongjoong's soft lips. His cold breath mixing with Hongjoong's warm one. His eyes scanned Hongjoong like it was the best prize he could ever wish for. "Come on answer me." Softly tracing his fingers over the pair of cherry red lips, Seonghwa waited for an answer. Hongjoong seemed lost yet when the pair of lips moved softly to form words, Seonghwa was left smirking larger with satisfaction. "Y-Yes i-i do."

Hongjoong seemed a whole new minded person right now, as if not only was Seonghwa inside San controling him but also someone inside Hongjoong. Hongjoong's hands raised their way to grab onto Seonghwa's shoulder as he closed his eyes to meet Seonghwa's inching lips planting on his own. The gashes and the reddish-purple glow to his eyes disappeared behind his eye curtains, his long hair hanging loose on his right shoulder while he kissed back softly until it turned a little hungry when a small whine left Hongjoong's mouth.

Hongjoong became more desperate in his actions, his arms slightly clutching and clawing onto Seonghwa's open shirt that still hung on his shoulders, asking for freedom. Arms roaming Hongjoong's small figure, Seonghwa growled at the sight of the other breathing heavily underneath. Slowly grinding onto Hongjoong, Seonghwa groaned as he brought his hand to pull at Hongjoong's locks softly resulting in the other's eyes to roll back in his sockets before he shut them.

Things were getting heated one after the other, Hongjoong not protesting at all as Seonghwa finished discarding their clothes off. Slowly nipping onto Hongjoong's nape, he could feel the other shivering from pleasure underneath him. "M-More-" A chocked up moaned cut through hongjoong's lips when he felt seonghwa's lips on his nipples, sucking and nibbling.

"Don't worry love, it'll be great in a bit." Seonghwa mutters through Hongjoong's ear before kissing the shell of it, while his hand grazed it's way lower. Softly stroking Hongjoong, Seonghwa continued attacking his moaning target's skin leaving marks afterwards. Hongjoong's mind felt cloudy, his eyes not opening for a second as he just breathed heavily. What brought warm tear droplets at the corner of his shut eyes was the sudden pain shooting through his lower regions at the foreign feeling of a finger entering him.

"Ah-fuck" Hongjoong choked further on his breath when the finger moved just the slight bit. The feeling was really unknown to him especially after him being the one in charge in his and San's relationship. "Shhh it'll feel better." Seonghwa's deep velvety voice entered his ears, his soft yet cold breath lingering his sweaty neck into shiver delivery. Hongjoong opened his eyes softly to find the moonlit glow over Seonghwa's defined features, his long hair surprisingly dry.

Finding the eyes staring through his own, Hongjoong's breath became more highly paced when Seonghwa leaned in to grasp his lips into a wet kiss, his tongue entering his mouth at the shock his fingers gave Hongjoong. A second finger entered Hongjoong as his eyes shut tighter, his hands finding their way to wrap around Seonghwa's neck pulling him closer, not out of pain this time but out of desperation. Seonghwa smirked at the moans Hongjoong made in their kiss as he continued exploring the hot cavern.

"P-Please i n-nee-" Hongjoong shut his mouth when he felt Seonghwa move his fingers deeper in him until he pulled them out. Seonghwa's breath raged with the burning desire his eyes held. "You're so so beautiful joong.." Trailing his lips over Hongjoong's chest, Seonghwa entered in immediately feeling Hongjoong still underneath him. His hands softly pulled back Hongjoong locks sticking his head as he slowly started to move. Hongjoong grasped onto Seonghwa's shoulders, his face displaying conflict between pain and pleasure.

Seonghwa dips to take Hongjoong's lips into another kiss, trying to distract the other as he started moving at a normal pace, his hand softly pulling onto Hongjoong's damp locks, resulting in a moan from Hongjoong to muffle around his own lips. He couldn't imagine he was finally having what he needed. Hongjoong was like a drug to him, he was finally getting a hold of it. He wanted to keep Hongjoong all to himself and never let anyone lay their eyes on the sweet prize underneath him right now.

The thought of how all this was real gets Seonghwa to quicken his pace as he starts thrusting harder into Hongjoong. His eyes burning with desire and his own hair sticking to his forehead, he groans within their kiss feeling how Hongjoong's breath got almost knocked out as he twirled him further within the trap of his tricks. Seonghwa growled as he started going faster, Hongjoong's moans soon turning to screams and no sooner than that were they hiding under the curtain of forced screams.

Seonghwa could feel himself get closer as Hongjoong clenched around him, his thrusts finding their climax as he came right after Hongjoong couldn't hold himself from cuming. Seonghwa didn't thrusting within Hongjoong, to slowly get calmer at his pace until he came to a halt and pulled out of the other who for some valid reason looked almost passed out when Seonghwa dropped beside him, his hand coming to stroke Hongjoong's sweaty locks back.

Hongjoong's breath was raged from the effect of the scenes that unfolded a while ago as he found himself laying motionless on the bed, his eyes heavier than usual as painfully slowly he passed out at the last vision of San laying beside him with a soft smile on his face.

It was San.

It was Seonghwa.

San.....

Seonghwa....

San.....

Seonghwa....

San.....

Seonghwa....

S.

Soulless afterall..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Enjoy my loves(: It's taking me too long to write lately because yeah losing mind. Stay safe and take care❤️