𝟓➺𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞

Chapter 5Tune

Chapter 5
Tune

"What?! Joongie! You didn't have to do that for me!" A slightly high pitched surprised voice echoed through the walls of the bedroom as the owner of that voice sits in the bed unlike his previous lying position beside his lover. He had just been informed of the news that his boyfriend, has specially asked for a two week break from his job because of him. San couldn't believe Hongjoong did that just because of how he was mad at him for not being home most of the time with him, last night. He felt happy that the other was finally taking a break from everything and would be with him a little more but he felt bad for being the reason to come between him and his lovely job.

The other just nodded smiling happily finding his decision good enough while he could sense the disappointment in the other's voice. "Ayy Sannie, why do you sound sad? Don't you want me to be here with you all day?" Hongjoong sits up as well, he cups San's face in his hands, his thumbs tracing his soft cheeks. Leaning in to the touch, San leaves a small kiss on one of Hongjoong's palm before nodding and mumbling. "I do want you but I don't want to interrupt your job like that." Pouting with his eyes casted downwards, San turned quieter.

Shaking his head with his lips formed in a thin line, Hongjoong grabbed San's chin to make him look up at him before he leaned in slowly to brush his lips at Sam's smaller ones. Slowly reciprocating the small but sweet action from his lover, San brought his hands around Hongjoong's neck pulling him closer as the kiss got a little more passionate. San could kiss Hongjoong all day and yet feel hungry for more as he felt a sort of adrenaline rush through him, the kiss getting more heated as his hands descended to Hongjoong's grey t-shirt that was already too wrinkled from how much San had clutched onto it through his sleep.

Hongjoong getting pulled slightly away, much to his dismay as he pulled his arms high enough to discard the wrinkled material from him, before his hands found their way to San's own shirt unbuttoning it. Hongjoong was impatient and the news of having no worries of work made him more impatient for his lover. Only when the shirt was half way unbuttoned, Hongjoong stopped kissing San as he started trailing his lips to a newer path, San's jawline to his neck. Kissing and leaving slight reddish-purple marks of claiming what was his, Hongjoong pushed San onto his back before hovering over him, San's eyes shutting close from Hongjoong's touch on him.

While one of Hongjoong's hands was busy roaming his soft skin underneath his shirt with mouth savouring the treat underneath him leaving San moaning with his hands in Hongjoong's hair, his other hand had managed to unbutton the rest of the shirt, immediately pulling it off of him. "I love you Joongie." San whispered his voice coming out hazily in a whisper as it sounded alot more deeper than usual, making Hongjoong more desperate for him.

Leaning in to capture those parted lips that breathed heavily from the heat of the moment, Hongjoong closed his eyes as they both made out, their rest of the clothes finding their place on the floor a while later as the only noises that bounced off the bedroom's walls to echo through the whole apartment were of them moaning and screaming for each other in pleasure. The room's temperature seemed to go alot higher than it actually was lately due to autumn knocking on the doors.

Panting and moaning with his eyes shut, San couldn't stop breathing heavily as Hongjoong leaned in to kiss his neck and lips yet again, voicing out how much he loves him as San would just return those through his high pitched moans and screams.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was evening time already when San and Hongjoong were found still in the bedroom, no traces of any sort of movements of them both out of bed. San was still panting from the previous scene, as he laid beside Hongjoong who wasn't any better but probably still better than him. Suddenly, he feels the blue haired turn around, his arm coming under his head to act as a pillow over the actual pillow as he traces his fingers on San's all red neck, his beautiful artwork being the cause of it.

Feeling a sort of electricity rush through his whole body, San fidgeted in his position only for him to feel a hand snake up to his waist pulling him closer as he pouted, "Joongie stop it!" San whined as Hongjoong chuckled looking at him lovingly and leaning in to leave a soft kiss on his lover's cheek. "Why? Why should I stop? Who was the one who went on like "oh, J-Joongie don't stop!" a while ago?" Hongjoong chuckled sticking his tongue out as he left a knee strike his stomach a little harshly making a wince leave his lips. "Ayyy, I was joking ok? I'm sorry Mr.Martial Arts." Hongjoong scowled as it was San's turn to laugh before he felt the other give him a quick kiss on lips as the other ran away out of the bed to the bathroom sticking his tongue out. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Sitting up in bed and running after the other figure to catch him before the bathroom door was slammed shut, Hongjoong found himself failing, San was faster in that stuff unlike him who sat in his studio all day to even excercise. After ten minutes of the sounds of the shower water running, Hongjoong heard it go silent as the bathroom door clicked, San following behind with a towel around his lower reign and the other drying his hair up.

"Joongie, let's go for a walk after this, the weather's nice." San grabs Hongjoong's attention while walking to the closet to pick up some clothes to wear. "Sure, let me get a shower real quick too then." Hongjoong immediately replied back skipping to the bathroom to take a shower as well, as San just turned his head side ways when he heard the bathroom door click shut.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking on the small path between several maple trees, a significant sign of autumn, San held hands with Hongjoong while a small smile played on Hongjoong's lips. San looked down all the way while walking, as Hongjoong didn't notice anything wrong with his lover. As for the actual story of San, something was wrong. San continuously looked down while walking with the other's fingers laced with his own as he paid great attention to the crunching dried maple leaves under his steps.

Those cracking sounds of the gold coloured leaves made something in San feel triggered, or more of something in him felt triggered to dance. Dance like never again, those sounds played like music in his head. To be honest no one could blame him for feeling this way. San was a part of the backup dance team as he lived his dream of dancing through this. And right now, the cracking sounds of maple leaves made him remember last night's trip to the house as he though scared a little last night, found these really interesting to his ears right now.

Walking in a little bouncy pace, San finds himself humming to an unusual tune which for some reason neither he recognised nor he ever heard before. Hongjoong on the other hand just chuckled, as he walked along trying to keep his pace with San's while he walked/danced at their path full of golden-brown leaves. After a few minutes and San was literally bouncing and running on the way to their home while dancing to his own composed tune. Who knew it wasn't composed by him but by him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Happy birthday to our lovely SANNIE!!❤️❤️ ATINY loves you alot!! Also, I hope you get well soon and come back as the strong Choi San you are❤️❤️