𝟏𝟐➺𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Chapter 12Curiosities

Chapter 12
Curiosities

It's been a day since Hongjoong and San have gone missing. Wooyoung was currently to his way to their place to pay them a visit and see how the couple was doing now after the accident that occurred. Wooyoung plays with his nails while waiting for the elevator to reach the correct floor, going out only when it stopped and the doors opened.

Striding towards the corridor out of the elevator, Wooyoung moves straight to the most familiar apartment to him in this building. His calloused finger pads pressed on the door bell, his feet tapping on the floor waiting for the door to open. Five minutes passed and Wooyoung got no one to let him in or even open the door. Pressing the door bell again, Wooyoung pouted waiting for a few minutes again until he felt frustration creep through him, his finger pressing continuously on the door bell. The door didn't open at all.

Wooyoung huffed, taking out his phone from his back pocket. As he scrolled through his contacts he pressed the dial button to San's number. The silent atmosphere in the apartment was disturbed by a phone ringing but it's owner not present to pick up. Wooyoung pouted yet again. "Are they not home?" Mumbling, Wooyoung tried Hongjoong's number. The apartment resonated the sounds of another phone's ringing only for it to not be picked up, either.

Wooyoung considers leaving a text instead. "Hyung will see this later at least." Fingers tapping fastly on the phone screen Wooyoung waits for the text to be sent before he lazily stuffs it in his pocket, turning around to walk towards the elevator. The elevator doors open, letting Wooyoung to move his weight inside, his throat working on humming a soft beat all the while he waited to reach the bottom floor.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Soft warm breath lingered at his ear lobe, his eyes flickering at the intense closeness, opening up. He laid on a bed, it's wood frame dark, half broken from corners, threatening to fall apart sooner or later. His blue locks were damp from the sweat the hot fire brought to his held captive body in the previous room. The icy cold voiced demon was looking much better, more of a human as the fire proved to be a sort of spell as if turning him from the ugly Cinderella to the princess Cinderella.

"You smell like roses, I love them." He could hear him, almost inaudible sniffing at the crook of his neck like it was an addicting perfume. Those words though made his reality settle into him properly, as he moved his arm to push at the almost weightless mass away from him. "Stoopp it!" Hongjoong shrieked, his voice holding an I'm-not-scared-from-you demeanor. And sure he wasn't, he cared less about himself than the wish of leaving this place.

Hongjoong still couldn't identify the place to escape but the only actions he could perform was to get up and try to make a run out of this room at most. Snarling in anger, his wrist was grabbed and twisted, a shriek escaping his jaw, his head hitting the mattress back again. The cold grip on his wrist was tightened, those sharp eyes stared right through his soul, a different sort of expression within. "Nah-nah you're not leaving so easily, joongie." A dark expression forming the smirk on his face was almost too disgusting for Hongjoong who laid there under the demon in his human disguise.

Hongjoong stared back with as intensity he could muster in his eyes, not showing a single ounce of fear crossing his orbs. "Where.am.I?" The sound of gritting teeth felt crystal clear not just for the demon's ears but for Hongjoong, himself as well, his voice not coming out with tremors within. "You know what, your such behaviour always gets me more interested in you."

The disgusting feeling of the slightly warm yet cold pads of fingers against his jaw made Hongjoong want to kill him right away, his touch felt like ice splinters sticking on his skin yet like fire burning him up at the same time. The night felt darker yet, the demon's disguise was clear for his eyes. The way he had two perfectly shaped eyebrows followed by sharp eyes underneath. A long bridge nose, with soft looking beautiful lips, his tongue coming out to lick at his bottom lip once in a while making Hongjoong want to say, he was handsome and hot from outside but to him his inner personality made him disgusting.

"I SAID WHERE AM I?!?!" Loud scream of desperation left Hongjoong's lips, making the demon raise his eyes in a mocking manner. Removing his weightless body off of his hostage, Seonghwa stares right at his face. Just how beautiful it looked to him. Soft blueberry locks, innocent eyes, red cherry lips, that rose scented neck, everything. Everything about him screamed to be devoured and he wanted to claim it so much but he wants to take his time doing it, after all where is the fun in doing it all at once?

Eyes hooded, that all too familiar to himself, smirk ghosted at his lips, as he moved around to sit near Hongjoong's head in a swift motion before he could get up. His fingers entered their way to his locks, Hongjoong finally feeling a lone tear escape the corner of his eye. "Why can't you just tell me?" Words out in a mere whisper felt as if they could fly away without being heard even for a second, but the demon's ears were far less careless for that. Leaning closer to Hongjoong's ear, he whispered back.

"What would you do if I tell you?" The words seemed to stay longer in Hongjoong's mind than expected and estimated. A gust of wind and Hongjoong could feel the cold rush through him, the room devoid of anymore light, only enough for his eyes to tell he was on the bed. Park Seonghwa was gone. What was he? Hongjoong couldn't understand.

One moment, he keeps him spelled and does what his heart desires, the next he wears a human disguise to look better to him. One moment he is angry enough to almost kill him in the fire, the other he keeps him in another room free of any spells with no fear of losing him. But then again, probably he is aware of this fact well enough too, that Hongjoong doesn't have a single idea of where is being kept hostage to begin with.

A whole river of questions and nothing to block it from flowing. Hongjoong can just cry and nothing more at this point. "Sannie? Are you somewhere here as well?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wooyoung it's been two days already! I'm reporting the police!" Jongho paced around the room, his phone clutched hard on his right ear, his hair disheveled from too much threading of fingers through them. His teeth would grit in tension once in a while sending the other side to frown. "Ok ok! I'm coming over first! We can go together!" These were the words that left Jongho on a deep sound of the call hanging up, his anxiety having nothing but to hang high in the sky.

He couldn't believe what started as just a normal assumption turned to a whole decision. Two days ago, Wooyoung had reported the news that the couple was probably out. Two days later, here they were, agitated over the fact that they had no idea about the couple's whereabouts. Neither the music composer's , nor the dancer's phone had picked a single call. Their apartment didn't seem like anyone roamed around it in the last two days. And most of all, none of the other seemed alright lately. Not after what started off as a simple punishment for the game loser.

"Goddamn, where are they?!" Jongho groaned throwing the silver electronic gadget on the bed, flopping his own body right beside it. His gaze fixed on the ceiling. He couldn't believe, how San didn't talk about anything after waking up in the hospital that day. And what was more weird was because there didn't seem any sort of uncomfortableness behind him choosing not to reveal anything that day. As if San just chose not to reveal, not that San wasn't comfortable to reveal. "What's more now?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey guys! So I know alot of you don't follow me to know the announcement I did a few days ago so I'll say it again. I'll be having exams from 15th and so updates during that time are really difficult and so it means more slow updates which I'm really sorry about): please try to understand. I hope everyone is having fun and liked this update! I'll try to update on 14th before exams! Love you all❤️❤️❤️