𝟗➺𝐍𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

Chapter 9No Trace

Chapter 9
No Trace

A car pulled in the parking carelessly, a much shorter figure existing through its driver's side. His pace just like his careless driving a while ago. Running as if to catch his life before it could fly away, Hongjoong entered the dance studio, running straight to where he finds the younger usually. Loud music sounds were obstructed through the door and soundproof walks, as Hongjoong carelessly threw the door open, the people inside immediately throwing their full attention on the distraction.

"Where is San?!" Panting deep breath heaved out of his lips, making him all sweaty from the hyperventilation he was going through. Totally a waste of taking a shower earlier. "Excuse me, who do you think you are to enter like that?!" The seemingly choreographer was not happy nor did the others in the room looked like it. That's when a voice popped out of the number of living standing in the room, a seemingly familiar one. "Hongjoong hyung, Sannie didn't come to practice though."

All the remaining blood rush was forced in all at once as Hongjoong felt himself go crazy at the words of San's best friend Wooyoung and another one he remembered to be Jongho. "Hyung is everything alright?" The other two looked as worried and concerned at the confusion as they saw Hongjoong speak no other word and make a run out of the place. Excusing themselves with apologies of skipping the rest of the practice the other two didn't care about what the choreographer wanted as they collected their stuff running out of the dance studio following the shorter's thumping steps against the marbled floor.

"Hyung! At least tell us what happened!" Wooyoung shouted through the dance hall as Hongjoong didn't answer, running faster and faster every other second. It was difficult to catch up with the shorter until he reached the car, Wooyoung and Jongho making a run faster before getting inside without permission. They could sense something was wrong. Hongjoong didn't bother with it as he started driving fast.

Wooyoung and Jongho had creased eyebrows, as they eyed the older drive my mouth leaving through a curse or two once in a while. "Hyung what happened actually? Would you mind to tell us?" Jongho asked this time and as if he were meant to be the one to question since the beginning, Hongjoong gritted out an answer. "Sannie said he came for practice but he didn't. He has been acting unusual lately! As if he is hiding something!" Jongho and Wooyoung gulped at those words.

San truly was hiding something. From what they know at most, San was hiding the camera till he could show the footage of the abandoned house to them. Hongjoong would have been really angry at them otherwise. He wouldn't let Sannie go anywhere shady, after all that's the job of an overprotective boyfriend. "H-Hyung we may-" Before Jongho could say anything else, Hongjoong had already parked the car and ran inside their apartment building, making way towards the stairs, to reach their apartment.

He didn't care, back then in the nightmare he must be scared but right now he wasn't. He was scared and worried for his love. Jongho and Wooyoung were running behind in cue to the older, Hongjoong reaching way before them and throwing the apartment door open. The apartment unlike the nightmare wasn't dark. It was lit with lights and at the sound of the slam opening of the door, any living present must have gotten alert.

Jongho and Wooyoung finally managed to catch up with the older, stopping right behind the other, hearing the soft panting of each other's breaths. "Joongie?" There stood the younger in the doorway to the living room, surprise and confusion playing well on his face. "Joongie is everything alright?" San ran up to Hongjoong checking him worriedly, his eyes scanning the other two behind as well. "What is it guys? Why are you all so disheveled as if you just ran your way through?"

San questioned clueless, his face showing a whole different expression from what Hongjoong expected. Wooyoung and Jongho gulped and turned their faces to each other. Something was wrong, really wrong. Hongjoong sighed, though not yet out of confusion, looked at San and then started walking inside the apartment. "Sannie, you said you were going to dance practice."

There was a glint of lostness in San's eyes, burning up into nervousness and later freezing into expressinlessness as he carefully spoke his answer before turning around to go inside his and Hongjoong's room. "I wasn't in the mood so I came back." Not sure what to comprehend from such a behaviour, Hongjoong stood there while Wooyoung and Jongho raised their eyebrows feeling a sort of cold shiver run down their spines before they motioned to the shorter in the room.

"Hyung, can you explain what all is going on?" Wooyoung asked, Hongjoong turning his head to the younger at the soft touch of his hand on his shoulder. Hongjoong sighs, nodding and settling down on the couch. "I am not sure, but something feels wrong with Sannie." Hongjoong hangs his head low, his fingers laced together, elbows resting on his parted knees. "Yesterday morning, San woke up only to rush into the bathroom to vomit for god knows how long and later when he was rincing his mouth, I saw something." Hongjoong shivered at the disgusting picture printed in his memory.

"What did you see, hyung?" Jongho's voice echoed softly through his ears as Hongjoong opened his mouth. "He was all pale, blood dripping from his mouth, dried blood on his temples, blood marks and cuts on his neck. Reddish-purple veins protruding from his eyes with red orbs-" A loud bang noise followed by a loud shriek echoing through the apartment, three of them raising their heads in shock. Getting up and running towards Hongjoong and San's bedroom, terror filled Hongjoong's veins. What he and the others saw was deadly and no word could come out of their mouths. They were too shocked to mouth out their words for that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Silent grainy music running through every corner of the room, his creepy smile almost lightened up from the pleasure it gave him. Dragging his hand above an uneven surface he gazed at it all too lovingly. Just how much it looked beautiful in front of him. Every single feature present was just perfect for him.

"It's still taking too long." His husky deep voice pierced through the deaf ears of the dummy running colder in front of his gaze minute by minute. He could feel how little by little it's warmth was going and how he could feel the temperature go lower and lower. His fingers were pale like his face but they felt a little warm in front of the dummy laying before him.

"Let's make things a little faster, shall we?" Creepy laugh echoed above the music, his head thrown back, the darkness intensening. The body laying before him was in his own position, not a single budge or even a single word. He wasn't even sure of anything or aware of what was happening around him. In the far corner of the room sat the broken camera just beside the undead stereo, it's glass all shattered apart. There was blood dripping from its shattered lense dripping onto the floor but for some reason it left no traces or stains behind as it wasn't even dripping.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey, I was wondering do you people even read? Or just vote everytime? I know alot of you probably read the updates later and vote first but maybe whenever you read at least comment. It feels bad to see I can't communicate with my readers. Anyways this is just me and my stupid so even if you guys don't it's alright, I understand. Have a great day and take care❤️