𝟐𝟐➺𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Chapter 22Territory

Chapter 22
Territory

A dark void, replicating his mind, heart and emotions. Sitting over a chair, his senses standing sharp against his tired self. The whistling wind dancing around his naked feet, whispering provocative schemes in his ear while he stared into nothing. A sweet melody entered his ears once in a while sending him into thoughts of whether it was music or just his mind's fabrication. Slowly turning his head, he could see the glass shards painted in dark blood. Staring at them for a while, he turned back to look down again, his head hung low like a mentally disturbed patient, his sweaty locks clinging to his head and sending a trickle of salty skin excretion down his bare back.

'San, look at me.'

The sweat continued trickling down his neck, his head not moving an inch. The voice carried a dark feeling along with it, but it sounded so caring and tempting. He didn't move from that though. His eyes just continued staring down, no movement involved anywhere else.....

'San look at me, i know you can.'

The voice repeated it's speech again, a little modified but he didn't even grant a single action to it. He just continued sitting there, all dead within. The ocean within his eyes had never once clicked into shedding even after he never blinked the lids. It was as if he was stuck...right there. His body felt frozen from the non-existent cold and the shine on his skin was gone even when sweat accompanied him. He was surely.....stuck. In his mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How do we put an end to all this though?" Wooyoung asked while he stared down at the incomprehensible scribbles. "Well, i can't do much," Ken murmured taking a pause before sighing. But as soon as he did that, he shot his head up towards Jongho. Immediately raising a finger high enough, Ken stared back at Jongho who suddenly widened his eyes. "Just because i said I can't do much doesn't mean i can't shut you up. Let me finish first."

Wooyoung raised his eyebrows at Ken and then at Jongho wondering what happened until Ken muttered. "Don't worry I will let him speak after I finish." Wooyoung didn't say anything and just nodded, though still confused over what exactly Ken did. On the other side, Jongho just stood a little angry not being able to speak. He was still surprised what exactly this man did to him. He couldn't open his mouth let alone get his voice out.

Jongho was sure by now, that Ken is a big fraud. Not at his work— his heart still has hope that he may help even after not liking him much— but at his appearance. Ken was too handsome and angelic at features to reveal his actual personality until he opened his mouth. Ken's pretty face spoke softness but his mouth spoke his extraordinary abilities of his personality and mind— somewhere it showed his over-confident self which didn't really make his personality bad, because he sure had the reasons to be this over-confident.

All the while Jongho watches Ken stare at the scribbles underneath, he couldn't stop but wonder more about Ken's ability though. If Ken can actually shut his speaking abilities then he sure is slightly curious as to what more he exactly can do. "So...as I said, i can't do much," Ken straightened himself away from the desk slightly turning his gaze towards Jongho in a mocking gaze before murmuring further. "Outside the alley's boundaries. But here, i hold everything." Ken finished his sentence giving Jongho another chance to be slightly confused but most of all wonder what to do. One thing was he sure about, Jongho was in his territory and so was he having the ability to shut him too.

"Now, I'm done." Ken muttered turning back to Wooyoung as Jongho finally found his voice back at his words. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?" Jongho shrieked out frustrated as Ken didn't pay attention to him while playing with his nails. "So...what do we need to do?" Wooyoung asks ignoring his friend's frustration as well which hits Jongho into realising Ken's magic over him wasn't something to worry at this point. He needed to focus on what they were here for, even if the dissatisfaction of getting muted still keeps a shelter within him.

"Use your minds for this one. I'm sure this overly unsatisfied friend of yours is good at thinking." Ken smirked before turning around to gaze at Jongho once, an eyebrow quirked as he walked towards him. Jongho could feel a shiver building up his spine as Ken's steps clicked louder after every step he took towards him. When the leather jacket man stopped in front of him, Jongho could feel himself staring at his face. He was....different.

His blonde locks made him look like an angel but his all black outfit gave out dominant power, his mouth contributing to the bitchy nature, Jongho knew. Ken is the master of this place and he will do anything to keep it that way. Ken's hand extended towards his shoulder, Jongho's eyes working along the path of the fingers that trailed up till his cheek as a sudden heat creeped through them.

"Don't you think it's late? Your friend mustn't be left alone at this point, you know?" Ken muttered, his voice lower than before as he smirked slightly, his cheery red lips curling at the corner. That's when it hit Jongho. Hongjoong could be alone with....him. Immediately taking a step back, Jongho's eyes met Wooyoung's who just stared at them. "Wooyoung, we need to go." Announcing that, Jongho turned away from Ken making his way out of the room as Ken crossed his arms over his chest turning towards Wooyoung with a smirk motioning him to follow the other. "You better leave along before he disappears without you, boy." Ken muttered before walking out too.

Wooyoung stood there for a few seconds wondering about everything that happened in front of him before he shook his head running out of the room. Jongho furiously walked down the stairs, his mind processing several things at the same time as he didn't care about where he was stepping when he lost his balance. "Ah-" However, to his rescue came Ken, catching him with his right hand. Ken's grip onto Jongho's hand was strong but not something that could be physically felt, rather it felt unusually strong.

Ken smirked at Jongho's shocked face as he took out his left hand from his pocket. "Hi" Mock greeting was enough for Ken to annoy the life out of Jongho as he straightened himself, swatting away Ken's hand and walking down without muttering anything in return. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

How are you my lovely people (": Lazy author is back and busy with exams❤️ hope you enjoy this super short update.