𝟔➺𝐑𝐞𝐝

Chapter 6Red

Chapter 6
Red

"The dark velvet couch with it's dull red colour turning to brown like every other bloody mark on the walls and windows of the house, sat in the dark dimly lit room where its owner sat onto it, his foot resting upon his left leg's knee. A hand angled on the armrest on his elbow to make a resting spot for his pale dead white skinned cheek to rest as the other hand sat on his thigh. On his lap was the dead stereo.

Eyes closed with a satisfied expression playing on his damaged features, as he hummed with his deep husky voice, loving the music that entered his busted ears. The sound of the stereo came in grainy cracked music but that was it's owner's favourite genre of music. To him, it gave him the calm he needed in this pitch silent environment. The room now had a bed as well. Cracked wood, with the frame threatening to fall any moment and hurt the resting person if there ever were any in the first place.

The demon's fingers tapped on his all too well cloth fabric unlike the condition of his house as the music now started to irritate him. "Aghhh, it's boring to listen to this for so long!" His bright teeth with red blood marks gritted as he felt angrier. He needed a better one. Suddenly, an idea hits his head, a deadly smirk coming to show as he broke into a cracked deep laugh, his head thrown back showing off his pale neck, with dried bloody slits adorning it.

"There's always a way to have fun, isn't it?" He mumbled to no one in particular as his fingers started their work into changing the music to a much louder, grainer, noisier music. At this point he was laughing much louder from his choice of music as the torn apart curtains started flying too hard again, the windows still jammed, never betraying their fate. "I want to dance so much at this." The psychotic excitement and passionate love evoking in his heart as he stood up, the stereo now back to its broken throne itself as the dark eyed demon walked in the middle of the room, cracking his neck once.

The click and thud of his steps moving started becoming continuous as the demon found itself drowning in the noise. His movements smooth. His laughs were pure evil as he danced and danced his everything out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hongjoong has been observing his lover's movements for awhile and they seemed too energetic, as he finds themselves in the living room after the walk, San jumping and dancing around to music. He smiled as he just sat there watching his love do what he loves. When it comes to dancing, San was really skillful at that. His movements were always clean and skillful. Hongjoong on the other hand, was a failure in that. He was more of the music one than dance one.

"Joongie!!! Come dance with me!!!" San whined as he danced to the beat, smiling his all too beautiful dimple smile. Hongjoong just chuckled shaking his head no until San pouted and stopped flopping himself beside Hongjoong on the couch, his hands immediately wrapping around his arm tugging on it. "Joongie, come on!! Please! Just once!! You never dance with me!!!" San whined like a child, Hongjoong's expression changing to a slightly frustrated one.