𝟏𝟏➺𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫

Chapter 11Shelter

Chapter 11
Shelter

Cracking of wood resonated in his ears currently. His eyes were blindfolded, his body not restricted by any cuffs, ropes or anything though. He sat at a chair. The wood was cold and old, he can truly tell that. The clicking of shoes alerted him, asking him to struggled with screams erupting out of his mouth. "Hey!! Is anyone around?! Where am I?!?!" He tried getting up but he couldn't feel his arms or legs move.

Gritting and wincing when he felt a sharp pain under his feet, he cried out. The clicking footsteps stopped, silence seeping through the place. He could hear his own breathing at this point but he couldn't feel a single bit of his arms and legs. "Aww are you hurt?", Hongjoong heard that same deep voice, his back shivering from the coldness it held even after the words were meant to be concerned. He could only imagine San's face above that voice though.

What was happening?! He had no idea where he was or what was happening to him. He couldn't feel any sort of restrictions to himself unlike his vision which were obstructed from the silk blindfold. He heard the steps start clicking again. This time he could hear them get closer and closer, the clicking now accompanied by smashing glass sounds.

So, he was sitting on a chair and probably it was surrounded by glass shards, he assumed. A hand comes to his feet, Hongjoong shivering again but not being able to pull away. The grip was firm but not tight. The hand was soft, slightly cold but still held a different sort of warmth to it. It wasn't much warm but still enough to remind him of San's beautiful dimpled smile and soft hand that would often caress his cheeks or thread through his blue locks.

"You will be alright, just wait. I'll make it alright right away." Hongjoong could feel how the cold voice was really dripping with concern. "W-Who are y-you?" Hongjoong asked yet again, feeling the other caress through his foot. He could feel how it had blood seeping through a cut. It felt as if the cut was closing itself. Hongjoong remembers feeling that same sharp pain through his foot in the dream. It was weird how it wasn't there after he woke up but now the one holding his foot was doing something, making it heal.

"Someone who loves you more than anything." Hongjoong wanted to widen his eyes out of instinct at those words but the blindfold prevented him from it. The pale skinned figure smiled hazily feeling how soft Hongjoong's foot was. "You skin is so soft." He whispers unexpectedly near Hongjoong's ear, cold breath hitting Hongjoong's neck. "Who are you?! Please leave me!! I beg-g you!!!" Hongjoong struggles, his voice breaking within yet sounding as stable. Hongjoong was scared but not for himself, he was scared for San. He has no idea where the other is.

"You're so beautiful, looking like that and begging. Look at you, that blindfold looks so nice on you, but I love your eyes more." Hongjoong feels how his fingers moved through his neck to the back of his head, untieing the blindfold softly, letting the silk drop from his eyes and slide to settle at his neck. The darkness in the room didn't hurt his eyes, Hongjoong just blinked trying to gain a better vision out of instinct though. "Look, your eyes are so beautiful, so enchanting." Hongjoong jolts in his seat not able to move much when he sees the figure came in front of him.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Hongjoong shrieks, looking at the almost rotten features of the figure's face. His heart started beating faster, the picture of the demon lean closer to his foot yet again, softly leaving a kiss near the wound, healing it immediately. Hongjoong couldn't pull his leg as much as he wanted to, as he closed his eyes feeling how he was truly trapped at god knows which place.

"W-Who are you I said! Where i-is Sannie?!" Hongjoong screamed desperately this time, his arms feeling a need to punch the shits out of the other in front of him who didn't look bothered at all. He just stared at him coming closer and closer, Hongjoong trying to back away as much as possible in the chair. "You won't need him anymore, you're mine now. Fully mine." His hand crept to Hongjoong's cheek caressing it, leaning his body closer and closer to Hongjoong.

Hongjoong could feel tears sting his eyes and threaten to fall. He could feel what was to come next. Hongjoong moves his head away to prevent him from making that one undesired skin contact only for the demon to chuckle at him. Hongjoong feels the slightly cold fingers trace his neck before he felt the cold breath hit his skin as well. Hongjoong bit his lip trying to hold his cries as the demon leaned in kissing his neck. "Please...stop." Hongjoong whimpers feeling the demon trail more kisses down his neck.

"You really think after having such beauty you can have the right to ask me to stop?" The demon leans away from Hongjoong's neck feeling Hongjoong shake and tear up. His fingers grab Hongjoong's chin making him look at him. His dark, slit eyes pierce through Hongjoong whose vision is blurry from tears as he slowly wipes them away. "Don't cry. I don't like it." He says softly, his voice and eyes turning softer than before.

"What d-do you wan-t. Where is Sannie?!" Hongjoong choked out his voice holding slight anger. Seeing such attitude, the demon's eyes turn colder. "Sannie, Sannie, SANNIE! You just see HIM, huh?! Can't you see me?! Can't you see PARK SEONGHWA!!!!!!" The demon's roar booms throughout the dark, his hand going high in the air sending his cape to fly high behind him, the room setting on fire immediately. Hongjoong's eyes widen at the fire everywhere, his wide eyes staring right into the demon's angered features.

The room was now on fire, it's bright yellowish light making everything present more clearer. Hongjoong could feel how a gust of wind hit his face, sending his blue locks flying away from his face, his shirt threatening to pop open its buttons. The demon's features weren't any better, his long one side bangs were flying with the wind that started with a gust. His pale skin looking smooth yet the blood gashes decorating it in its creepy way, his soulless eyes staring at him as they turned colour little by little from black to reddish purple.

His gashes disappearing to end up on different places, much familiar ones. Purple veins starting to make their way out of his eyes, dried blood on his temples, his lips bloody. There he stood staring at him like he was a mere prey ready to be devoured by him. "You wanted to see Sannie, right?" He whispers leaning closer to him, his fingers getting in contact with Hongjoong's chin yet again, making another shiver run down his spine. Forcefully he makes him look up and into his eyes, staring through them with piercing gaze. Hongjoong could see the mirrored San staring right at him.

"Here is he, the Sannie you so wanted to see. Look at my face, it is him, but with me inside him." He smirks at Hongjoong's eyes that looked frightened for a minute until they stopped blinking out of fear staring right at him. "Maybe you don't like me this way, right? Wait a minute." He stays in his leaning position, Hongjoong's chin still in his hand. Slowly the gashes, blood, veins and orbs turn back to normal. Now there stood another face in front of Hongjoong. The demon's face but free of all blood, cuts or anything. Plain smooth skin, beautiful long hair, a pair of soft looking yet sharp eyes. Hongjoong couldn't speak a single bit nor care about anything. He had seen too much to utter a word.

If really this demon was sheltering within Sannie, then

Where was Sannie?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey guys, things went a little downhill for me lately, and not only was I suffering from too much fever but my mental condition is declining day by day to the point I feel like giving up on everything and even this story which is probably the most loved story of mine by you all. I don't know what to do but after all the thoughts of stopping, in the end i just repeat "I can't give up right now." I've repeated this so much to myself my whole life that now i don't even understand if I mean it to myself anymore or not. But as long as you guys see this book alive here, along with my whole account and other books, I guess it doesn't matter if those words even mean anything to me or not, because I guess I am still working at least. Sorry I needed a place to take my thoughts out at and I couldn't stop myself.