003

Hyo pov:

"yah, hyo, relax" soobin said
"who does he think he is?" I said angrilly

I he suddenly hugged me, making me melt between his arms, I wrapped my arm around him too, well, let's say my face was on his chest, since he is very tall, and am average hight.

I could feel my cheeks burning, but the best thing I can do right now is to Bury my face more into his chest. He then let go of me.

"you shouldn't think about him that much, he always act without thinking" he said as he held my shoulders
"OK" I said shyly
"let's go, am walking you home."
"no, you don't need to"
"don't worry, I won't walk you to the door, I will make sure you brothers won't see us." he said while holding his laugh.
"that's not funny soobin, they are just.... Well you're right but still, I sometimes like it that they are like that."I said smiling
" you do?"

He walked me, and we went apart, as soon as I opened the door, I heard taehyung shouting

" NAMJOON, YOUR LITTLE BITCH PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED "

Namjoon and taehyung came downstairs, as soon as I came in tae flicked my forehead making me groun in pain, and punch him.

"where have you been?" tae asked angrilly.
"out." I answered simply, which resulted on him flicking my head again, and me punching him again.
"don't touch each other." Namjoon said strickly
"he started it oppa" I said pointing at him.
"who have you been with?" Namjoon asked
"soobin"
"no problem, but next time answer my calls, you got me worried."
"am sorry my phone was silent" I apologised to him
"go change your clothes and sleep, so you won't be late to school tomorrow" he said and kissed my forehead.

I sticked my tongue out for taehyung, and run upstairs, I locked the door, and changed my clothes, laying in bed and thinking about how he hugged me.