005

Hyo pov:

I finished my homework. And layed down to rest, I took my biology book and started reading it, feeling very bored. Until tae stormed in.

"yah, go wear something nice, some one is coming" he said
"who?" I asked still not getting my eyes of the book.
"I-it's yeonjun's mum" he said nervously..
"WHAT? WHY?" I said shocked
"I don't know, all I know is that she wants to talk to you, did you by any chance did something to her son" he said
"no"
"just wear something nice" he said and left me there.

I huffed and went towards the closet, my mind was already trying to remember what was the worst situation I was in with that younjun and why in the world would his mum want to meet me.

I wore this....

I heard the bell ring, so I went downstairs, namjoon and taehyung seemed to be looking at me in a 'we-are-here' way, which I appreciated, namjoon opened the door, reveling a women, looking very strict was the first thing I could observe

"hello, Ms Choi" I bowed.
"so you're hyo, it's a pleasure" she said.

We sat at the dining table and ate, it was really awkward.

"do you live alone? Where are your parents?" she asked.
"ummm, actually our parents past away a few months ago" namjoon said as he was looking at his place.
"oh, am sorry" she said
"no it's fine, we are doing okay"
"hyo, can I please have a word with you about younjun" she said making me more nervous i didn't know what to do it really made me nervous.
"yes"

I then led her to my room, her eyes studying every inch of it

"I know you don't like my son, it's obvious, you know, please just listen to all I want to say, and then you can say whatever you want, don't you interupt me please, my son need someone to be with him all the time, to make sure he take healthy meals, to make sure he is not late to school, to make sure he studies well, to make sure he doesn't come home late, to take care of him, and make him feel loved. I am ashamed I couldn't do all my duties as a mum, since his father died, I had to take care of the family company. "

" but, madam why are you telling me this"i said awkwardly.

"I want you to marry my son"