006

Hyo pov:

"w-what?" I said
"this will be temporary" she said manking me more shocked.
"t-temporary"
"yes, I heard that you are one of the top students, which will make me feel good to give my son to someone who will help to improve his grades" she said smiling.
"but still, we can't stand each other."
"well, I don't think that's a great problem, with time, you won't be like that, he is very nice and warm from the inside, he just don't like showing it" now am sure this women knows nothing about her son.
"this will just be until, he is responsible enough for his actions, or you feel like you can't do it anymore, then I will agree that you can get a divorce instantly, do you agree?"
"OK, I agree." I said.

Mrs Choi immediately hugged me, I could see how happy she was that she got someone to take care of her son, but still, am not even sure, why me? No why me, actually why him?

"I don't know how to thank you, no matter what I do it would never be enough" she said
"no, Mrs Choi, you don't have to, am happy am helping you."
"to be honest, yeonjun is really annoying, but the more he gets to know someone, the better his behaviour toward that person change" she said.
"I hope so."
"I guess I will have to go now, I have a buissnes trip tomorrow and I need to get ready"
"OK, Mrs Choi" I bowed

She hugged me and left, she then said bye to taehyung and namjoon, then she left, the second the door was opened, tae run towards me, and started shaking me madly.

"Kim hyo, are you out of your mind? How could you agree? Did you knew who her fucking son is, ITS HOI YOUNJUN" he said.
"yah, let go of mee" I shouted.
"are you stupid, THAT YEONJUN IS GONNA KILL YOU IN THE WEDDING DAY, HE IS GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE" he said still shaking me.
"leave her." namjoon ordered taehyung.
"but-"
"she is an adult, leave her, she can take responsibility for her actions." namjoon said.
"oppa-" I said worried that may be they might get mad at me.
"don't worry we won't get mad, am sure you are still shocked, take your time to think ok"
"but-" tae said.
"no buts, just go to your rooms and rest, she had a hard day too" namjoon said strictly.
Tae was so angrg that he threw the vase to the floor, which made namjoon face-palm himself.

"hyo, don't take him seriously, go rest okay, he is just shocked."
"OK oppa"

I went to my room, I didn't know why I agreed, I don't want this, but that woman, his mum, she seems very worried about him, she said I could get a divorce whenever I want, she made it hard for me to refuse, although I didn't want, I can't just let her son do whatever he wants, she is right, he needs to be more responsible, I could help her with that and then get a divorce, but there was only one thing bothering me........

how would I tell soobin