043

Hyo pov:

"how was your day with appa? Was it great?" I asked.
"yes, he said he bought me some gifts. Where are they?" he asked excited.
"it's in your room." I said, and he quickly ran there.

I followed him, he started opening some packages happily, I watched him as he did so, then I noticed a paper inside one of the toy boxes, when I took it out and read it I didn't know how to feel.

Hyo, how are you doing? I missed you. I hope you are fine, don't overwork yourself, you can let people help you with Hanbyul. I promise you that I will try everything that I can so that I can be close to you. I love you. I want to hear you saying it back but I know that won't be possible right now... I couldn't call you because yiren broke my phone, I will try to find a way to get a phone and talk to you... If you ever get short in money don't hesitate to take the money I left. My bank credit card is home you can use it. I asked Hanbyul to kiss you for me... Did he remember to do it. I hope he did. OK. Bye.
My love.

I looked at the letter not knowing whether to smile or to feel bad, I looked at Hanbyul and he was checking his new games. I went to the kitchen and saw a candy.

"Hanbyul you left your candy here."I shouted.
"it's yours."he said making me smile.

He then came running to me and kissed my cheeks.

"appa, told me to kiss you. He also said if I don't listen to what you say, he will not meet me again." Hanbyul said.

"eomma, by the way who is the woman who was appa today." he asked making me freeze in my spot.
"ah, she is your father colleague in work." I said.
"she is a teacher too?" he said. I just hummed.

I laid in Hanbyuls bed next to him, I made sure he was well covered before drifting to sleep, I smiled sadly as I remembered the letter.

Time skip(a week later)

I woke up and woke up Hanbyul with me before running to the bathroom to shower.i wore this...

making breakfast for Hanbyul, I made him pancakes, I finished with adding a bit of chocolate sauce and strawberrys to his plate, he came running and started eating immediately

"don't eat that fast" I said.
"am gonna be late." he said making me surprised.

After he finished I walked him to school, I waved my hands to him as he ran towards his friends, just as I turned away, my heart skipped a beat, there he was, Choi yeonjun, staring straight into my eyes as he slowly walked towards me.

"you must be hallucinating" I mumbled to my self as I tried walking past him.

He quickly pulled me to a strong hug his arms were perfect around my body he buried his head in my neck crying, I was too chocked to even react, he continued to cry for a few minutes before stopping.

"I missed you so badly." he said as he wiped his tears.
"w-what are you doing here?" I said.
"yiren... I mean we'll... To be honest, I may have said a lot of bad things to her.she left the country after she talked to boemgyu about it." yeonjun said.
"she left? She isn't coming back?" I asked.
"no, she even apologised to me." he said.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively, afraid that some one else might take him from me.

"its okay, we can be normal again."