025

Younjun pov:

Turns out I should never get to taehyung bad side, since he we caught him as he was having a physical fight with a man, and it was kinda hard to convince him to not report anything, I also like Namjoon a lot, I found him quite understand able to talk to.

We were waiting in front of hyo's room, a nurse was checking on her, then she came out.

"um, who is younjun." she asked as she gave the three of us a look.
"me. What is it? Is she okay?" I said, didn't even realise that I was standing.
"she said she wants to see you, she is a bit scared, see she doesn't remember coming here, try telling her what happened OK, and her body is a bit weak and sour, so we suggest that you help her to sit up, and move her arms and stuff like that, since she didn't allow me to do it to her. "
"OK, thanks."i said and bowed.
" go in. "Namjoon said.

I slowly opened the door, I saw her laying on the bed, she turned her head towards me, and it was obvious that she was a bit relieved now. I sat on the chair next to her and held her right hand between my hands.

"how are you feeling?"I asked
"where am I?" she asked, her voice a bit cracking.
"we are at the hospital., let me help you sit up. "i said softly, and fixed her hair for her, I tried to make her sit, but with me hands still trembling with nervousness, it was much harder.

"you know what?, just wrap your arm around my neck." I said and kneeled down, I  realised how close our faces, but I just shrugged it of, I held hr hand and brought them to the back of my neck, then I pulled her and myself up, she then let go of my neck, I sat Don on the chair, and held her hand again, not wanting to let go.

"what happened to me?" she asked
"it seems like there was someone there, they kinda drugged you, but don't worry, they didn't do anything to you." I said quickly.
"I don't know what to say.i was stupid to think that it was you, I mean if you really wanted me you would just call me, am sorry for getting you all worked up. " she said.
"nah, I didn't get worked up, I was fine." I said laughing.
"you weren't, am sure you were worried, you are eyed are red and puffy, your nose is slightly pink, your hand trembling to the point you can't help me sit straight. Do you want more evidence?" she said.
"can I just hug you? I just want to feel you, can I?" I asked

She opened her arms I quickly hugged her waist, and started crying like a child, I wanted to stop but couldn't, I just can't believe that she is fine and between me arms.

"am so sorry I couldn't protect you" I said
"yah, who is supposed to be comforting the other, u feel like, you were the one digged.arent you planing on letting go of me?" she said giggling and shaking my hair.
"no.am not satisfied yet." I said, and squeezed her waist more.
"one more squeeze like that and I promise I will drop dead from lack of oxygen." she said, making me laugh.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, until I heard a knock on the door, I quickly let go of her.

"come in." I said.
"hyo!" taehyung shouted, and ran up to her, Namjoon coming after him.
"oppa!" she shored back.
"why would you call younjun? I thought the first name that will come to your mind will be 'tae', I feel like am betrayed now." he said pouting.
"well..." she said laughing and looking at me.