034

Hyo pov :

It has been a few days since the divorce had been accepted in court, so now we are officially not married, I returned to where I used to live, with tae and namjoon. There taking good care of me.

"come down food is ready." Namjoon shouted.
"Coming." Tae shouted, since we were talking together.

We went downstairs, the moment I looked into the food, I felt my stomach being funny, I sat down and took a bite, then ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, I just throwed up everything.

"oh my god, hyo are you OK? This is the second time this week." Taehyung said worriedly.
"am okay." I said after I finished cleaning my mouth.

Namjoon looked at me weirdly before helping me go upstairs to my room, i laid in bed, taehyung stayed with me for a while, Namjoon left the house and came back in ten minutes.

"Hyo, take the test." he said and gave me a pregnancy test. My eyes went round but not as rounded as Tae's eyes.
"yah, are you out of your mind? Hyo you would never do it. would you?" Tae said.

I hesitated before taking the test in my hand, I went to the bathroom and then heard Tae shout at the top of his Lungs "YOU DIDN'T FUCKING DO THAT BEFORE I DOD IT."

I waited for the test to give its result, and then my hears skipped a beat after I saw two red lines on the test, I'm pregnant.

I went out of the bathroom, and then saw Tae waiting for me with his hands folded, and Namjoon looking concerned.

"I'm pregnant." I breathed out. Namjoon immediately hugged me, and started patting my back.
"it's okay, we will support whichever dissension you take." he said.
"are you keeping the baby?" Tae asked.

Namjoon broke the hug and waited for my answer, I was quite surprised by that myself.

"yes, but I can't let younjun or yiren see me pregnant, their wedding will be in two weeks." I said.
"we can always leave this town." Namjoon said.
"WHAT?" Tae shouted.
"why aren't you going to help your sister raise her child." Namjoon shouted at him.
"guys, you have nothing to do with this." I said.
"We have everything to do with this." Namjoon pointed out.

Time skip

Boemgyu pov:

I was walking in the streets, taking pictures of the views, until my eyes landed at her, her face didn't change much but she looked a bit tired.

I took a picture of her and quickly sent it to younjun, about fifteen seconds later my phone started ringing and I picked up.

Younjun: where are you? Huh? How can she be... Pregnant?

Me: man, I need to ask a question,
did you fuck the girl before she travelled, it seems like she will give birth tomorrow if not today.

Younjun: boemgyu, do me a favor and stalk, just find out where she lives, please.

Me: ok, but let's say I got the address, how in the name of this earth are you going to convince yiren to let you come.

Younjun: i don't know just tell me where in busan she lives and I will be there, OK.

Me: sure man.

I ended the call, and started following her, I then saw a familiar face, it took me a few seconds to realise it was Taehyung, I felt happy for younjun, since he had a very hard time trying to find her.