024

Younjun pov

I was waiting outside while the doctors were checking on hyo, I could feel my hands trembling, and my vision getting blurred as tears started to form, twenty minutes passed, then I saw two figures running towards me, I quickly wiped my tears, and saw taehyung and namjoon, both panting.

"what happened? Is she inside?" Namjoon said nervously.
"yeah, the doctors are checking on her." I said not giving them eye contact.
"tell me what happened, now." taehyung said.
I explained everything, very fast, like really fast, not wanting to talk about it in first place, but they have the right to now.

The doctor then came out, I quickly turned towards him and looked at him in a questionable way, hoping to hear something that will make me relax.

"who is her closest relatives among you?"the doctor asked.
" am her husband, they are her brothers so you can talk. "I answer quickly.
" husba-, ah OK, it doesn't seem like there was any rape signs whatsoever, however the someone who broke into your house seemed to have drugged her, which eventually made her body very weak, I suggest that maybe they just want to steal you or something.it may take about two to three hours for her to wake up. " the doctor said and left with a bow.

I exhaled all the air that I have been trapping in my lungs, feeling quite relieved that she didn't got raped, I then sinked into the chair, and closed my eyes, finally feeling a bit better.

" yah, where are you going?" Namjoon shouted at taehyung.
"to some teacher to tell them how poor the security was." taehyung said angrilly and left.
"you do care about her don't you?" Namjoon asked me.
"of course I do.i have no one else but her. " I said
"what about your mum? No? Yiren then? I am quite surprised seeing you all stressed like that."
"my mum... Aish... I'm not really in good terms with her, she just loves the money, and being successful... I mean it's okay to love being successful, but... She never did what other mums do to there children, it was always my dad you know." I said, I never talked about this to anyone, but getting it out of my chest made me feel much lighter.
"but your mum cares about you, to the point that she begged hyo to agree to marry you."Namjoon said
"thats because I had a fight with her the day before... I told her about how I want to feel like there is someone in my life, and instead of having a break from work, she went and found me a bride." I said
"what about yiren then?" Namjoon asked.
"I don't know." I don't know for real.
"if you don't like her anymore don't date her.am not saying this because you are hyo's husband, am saying this because in the end both of you will end up hurting the other. " Namjoon said.
"noo, I like her, I really do. But sometimes I feel like..."
"it's okay, you must take your time sorting your feelings, but for now, do you want to grap a cup of coffee"
"are you treating me hyung. Uh am so sorry. " I said
"it's okay, hyung is treating you." he said laughing and got up, I stood up and followed him.