032

(seeing this picture up there makes me crave ramen😭)

Younjun pov :

I woke up and found that me and hyo were under the blanket, her head resting on my shoulder, while I had my arm around her, I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, I showered and went downstairs, and started making us breakfast, memories of last night playing in my head again and again.

I finished and placed the food on the tray, I went upstairs to our room, she was up, her body wrapped with the blanket, as she was smiling at me.

"eat up." I said.
"sure, I just need to brush my teeth first." she said.

She then ran as fast as she can to the bathroom, I laughed at her and started scrolling through my phone, then she came out wearing a pajama.

"eat quickly we need to go to school in thirty minutes." I said.
"nooo, I want to stay home." she whined cutely.
"no, we need to go." I said firmly.

She started to eat slowly and look at the room as if it was new or something.

"yah, we don't have all day." I shouted at her.
She looked at me sadly, and pushed the tray away, she then moved and covered her face with the blanket.

"seriously." I said.
"if you want to go just go, I don't want to." she said angrilly.

I went up to her and hugged her, she turned the other way around so she could face, the i buried my face to her hair, I could feel her breath hutch, so I started to take more deep breathes and started smelling her scent.

"younjun." she breathed out.
"it's OK, we can stay together today, isn't that what you want?" I said as I gave her small wet kisses on the neck.

Then my phone started ringing, I looked at it and it was my mum, she looked at it, and nodded her telling me to answer her call, am sure mum is calling about the divorce thing.

Me:yes mum, what do u want?

Mum:oh younjun,
did it really have to take you four days to answer my calls.

Me:just get to the point.

Mum:um, so you can get a divorce now, isn't that what you wanted?

Me:no, I never said I want that.

Mum:this is not a choice, am only telling you that you have to, yiren and you must get married, since her parents will be investing in our new project.

Me:yiren would never ask her parents to do such a thing, she is not that type of people, she is not like you.

Mum:did you by any chance, fell in love with that hyo?

Me:what did you call for mum?

Mum:today a lawyer will come to your house, he will bring the divorce papers, and you must sign them, it will take a few days till the divorce is approved by the court, until then you can still live with hyo, after that you will start getting ready for your wedding with yiren is that understood?

I ended the call, and exhaled all the air that was trapped in my lungs, I face-palmed myself, then I felt her hands snaking through my waist.

"it's OK." she whispered in my ears.
"it's not OK." I said as I hugged her.

She then took my lips full into her, kissing me as her face was tearing up,I slowly patted her back.

"I know I have never said that, but I can't keep it more to myself... I love you younjun." she said as she brought my hair to the back of my ears.

"I love you too hyo." I said.
"it's okay, getting divorce isn't the end of us right." she said smiling.
"my mum is just a money-lover, she can always force me to do things that I don't want." I said sadly.
"I will always love you." she said.
"me too, hey I want another round." I said making her face turn slightly red.
"you know I can't say no." she said.