035

Hyo pov:

I woke up with strong lower abdominal pain, I sat up and slowly started taking in deep breathes as I rubbed my extended belly, then the pain started to slowly fade away but not completely.

I stood up, went and brushed my teeth and went out to the kitchen, I tend to eat a lot these days, I took and apple and ate it, then the bell rang, I stood up with a lot of effort and went to open the door.

It was Namjoon, he came in holding two plastic bags filled with fruits, vegetables and a lot of what he call healthy food.

"how are you feeling today, did you sleep well yesterday?" he asked.
"yes." I lied.
"good, I bought a lot of clothes yesterday for my nephew, did you see them?" he asked.
"again?! Why? I now have about a two thousand piece of cloth for him." I said laughing.
"it's-" the bell rang cutting him off.

I thought it was Taehyung, but I remembered that it's his holiday today, Namjoon went and opened the door while I waited in the kitchen, eating my apple, five minutes later Namjoon came back.

"who is it?" I asked.
"no one, what do you think you will do if younjun found out that we live here?" he asked out of the blue.
"I would be shocked" I said and laughed
"no seriously." he asked.
"why are you suddenly bringing that up?" I asked and stood to leave.

"that's because am here."

I froze in my place, I didn't even want to look around, I could here his footsteps coming closer and closer, I took in a deep breath. He moved my face so that my eyes could meet his.

"I found you." he smiled.

"w-what are you doing here?" I asked.
"what do you mean why am here? Am here for you... And my child." he said.
"I will leave you two alone." Namjoon said.
"thanks hyung." younjun said.

Namjoon left and then we were all alone, he went and hugged me, then quickly broke the hug, and mouthed a 'sorry' for me, scared that he might hurt the baby in my belly.

"you're married, you shouldn't be here." I said.
"you want me to leave?" he said in disbelief.
"yiren-aaahhh" I said as my baby started kicking again, I closed my eyes and started taking deep breathes again trying to control the pain.

"are you okay?" he asked worried.
"am fine, it's just the baby started kicking again." I said.
"it seems like my child is giving his mum some hard time." he mumbled.

"am sure yiren has no idea that you are here." I said.
"why should she know?" he said.
"can I be selfish for once?" I asked.

He didn't seem to understand, he tilted his head again and started looking at my eyes, not looking, actually boring into my eyes.

"do you want to live with me and my child?" I asked.
"of course I want to." he said.
"then I want you to leave yiren, I want to be the one and only woman in your life." I said between tears.
"yiren-"
"if you can't do it it's okay, just don't go back and tell her am pregnant, or she may do something worse than what she did last time." I said and turned away giving him my back so he won't see me cry.

"what did she do to you last time." he asked me.
"she was the one behind what happened to me at the countryside trip if you remember." I said.
"yiren can't do that." he said making my heart sink more.

"SO CAN I FRAME ANYONE FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE I WANT HER HUSBAND TO BE WITH ME.DO YOU THINK AM THAT KIND OF PERSON?" I shouted.
"no... I didn't say that?"

"you know what, if you want to stay with me, you should promise to protect me and my brothers from her, if you want to go back to her, I won't stop you, just don't tell her am pregnant." I said crying.
"I will stay here, am not going back I promise." he said as he back hugged me.