033

Hyo pov:

"come on, change your clothes, let's go out." he said.
"is it a date?" I asked.
"you can say so." he chuckled.

I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes to this...

"aaah, I love these shoulders." he said as he kissed my collar bone.
I pushed him off.
"seriously, this is not the time for this." I said and went out of the house as he followed me.

We were at the car I was looking at the window then I felt his hand grabbing mine and pulling it towards him, I blushed and looked at the window, I could hear him laughing as he intertwined our hands together.

We arrived at the restaurant, as we sat down, talked and laughed, I felt really happy, I don't want this to end, I don't want to get a divorce, am happy the way I am, but that yiren, what she said to me last time kept on bothering me and I couldn't get it out of my head.

After that we went home, just the moment we entered he back hugged me, and stared kissing me from behind.

"I don't want a divorce." he said in my ears.
"i don't want it either but we have to." I said.
"no we don't.i can tell mum I don't want to. " he said
"will she listen to you?" I asked.
"no." he said quitely.

He then carried me in bridal style to the bed, I buried my head into his chest as we lay down, ten minutes passed then the door bell rang, u stood up and went to see who it is.

When I opened the door, there stood yiren and another man, I let them in and went to our room to call younjun.

"hi, am your lawyer Mr Choi, am hear to give you the divorce papers to sign." he said.
"oh,OK where is it?"i said as younjun just kept on staring at him.
"its here just sign it please." he said passing the paper to me.

Yiren looked at me while raising her eyebrow, trying to tell me not to do anything stupid.

"do you have a pen."I asked him.
"oh, here you go."he said and gave me one.

I managed to sign it through my shaking hands, I placed the pen down and stood up, waiting for younjun to sit down and sign it.

Younjun sat down, and started reading the paper as if he is supposed to memorise it, then yiren held his hand between hers.

"i know that was quick. But you need to be quick, our lawyer here doesn't have much time." she said.
he then signed the paper, and managed to give her a fake smile.

I went to the room, leaving all of them out there, I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, I washed my face multiple times before stopping when I heard his footsteps in the room.

"hyo." he said.
"yes, just give me a minute." I said.

When I went out, I was right in front him, I smiled at him and pushed him out of my way, I then went and laid in bed, I tapped the place next to me so that he could sit there.

I laid my head on his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around me, just staying like this made me feel better.