014

Hyo pov:

We were at the restaurant, and it was quite fun, soobin is the cutest thing ever, we then went to the park again, I love it there the most.

We sat on the bench as last time, I was quite happy when he then came close to my face, I wanted to tease him so I gave him a small peck on the tip of his nose and then turned my face away.he quickly turned my head and kissed me passionately.

"yah, were you trying to tease me?"
"me...noo."
He then continued to kiss me, and my phone started ringing, it was not a registered number.

Me:Hyo, is that you?am younjun.

I got your number from Namjoon, where are you? :Younjun

Me:why? What do you want?

Nothing, I was just planning on walking you home. :Younjun

Me:me? Why? I can go home by myself.

I know you can, but your brothers are here. :Younjun

Me:really? Fine. Am at the park.

Cool, I will be there in 10 minutes. :Younjun

I then ended the call and save his number as'ugly duck.'i turned to soobin who wasn't looking at me anymore.

"soobin, am sorry. But my brothers are home. I need to go back."
"OK." he said boldly.
"are you mad?
" why would I be?i know you are going just going but for your brothers. Am I wrong? "

At that moment younjun came running towards us. He stood for a moment to catch his breath.

"come on. The car is that way."he said and left, no manners, he didn't even greet soobin, or said bye to him, I apologised for his actions, and left soobin.

The moment I entered the house, he stood in front of me blocking my way, I moved to the right and he blocked me again.

" what's wrong with you? Move from my way?"i shouted.
" you're dating him right? "he said, I froze and looked at his eyes.
" so what if I am?its not like we didn't discuss the dating thing. "I said.

At that moment the bell rang, I turned and opened the door, I quickly wrapped my arms around the two people I love the most in my life.Tae then lifted me up like a was a beard feather.

" yah, you became thinner. Younjun are you not feeding her or what?" tae said.
"she is old enough she doesn't need someone to feed her." Namjoon said and glared at Taehyung.