011

Younjun pov:

I woke up with unbearable neck pain, am not used to sleep in the sofa, but because of that annoying bitch I had to do that.

I stood up, and went yo the bathroom and showered when I came out, she was scrolling through her phone but the moment her eyes landed on me she covered her eyes and screamed.

"YAH, GO WEAR SOME CLOTHES" she shouted, then I realised that I was only wrapped in a towel,i rolled my eyes and moved toward the wardrobe, I got myself an outfit and went to the bathroom, I changed my clothes and got out.

Hyo pov:

I should eraese that from my memory, my eyes, they are hurting already, he got out of the bathroom, and walked towards me.

"Mum, will be waiting for us to have breakfast with her downstairs, go change your clothes and let's go downstairs." he then sat at the edge of the bed.

I showered and wore this...

"come on

"come on." I said. He hummed in response and led the way, I followed him, their house was huge, if Mrs Choi is not that often in this house, does younjun stay here on his own?

"hyo, how are you honey? Did you sleep well yesterday? Did younjun snore while sleeping?"
"mum, seriously?" he said.
"no, he didn't snore at all." I said.
"oh thank god." she said.

We then ate breakfast, he wasn't talking to his mum at all, and she didn't bother to talk to him either, which I thought was weird but I just let go of it.

"so honey, am traveling today, am sorry I haven't told you earlier, but I have a business meeting in Tokyo and I really have to attend it" Mrs Choi said.
"ah, it's okay"

Time skip

We were at the airport, we said our good byes to Mrs Choi and then we headed back home, he didn't enter after me, I looked at him.

"I am going out with yiren." he said boldly.
"OK, just don't be late, or I won't open the door for you." I said warning.
"I have my keys." he said with a smirk.
"oh... I guess I should refrase it.... Ummmm... I won't open our room's door for you."
"YAH"
"OK bye, enjoy your time with yiren, I said and closed the door at his face"