008

Hyo pov:

Classes has ended, I went outside to go back to home, and I saw taehyung my way, I told him to stop, but he didn't listen and continue walking, as if I wasn't calling him, which hurted me really badly, I ended running and back Hugging him, but then he froze  in his place.

"Hey, I'm sorry, didn't want you to get you mad, why are you ignoring me? please, don't ignore me." I said as tears started flowing down my cheeks. He removed my hands from him and turned to me, I couldn't meet his I said so I just kept on looking at the ground.

" I'm ignoring you because what you did waswrong, making a decision like that what's wrong, you should have talked to me. You should have have a disagreed and said no, you deserve someone better, he won't treat you nicely, he won't accept you as a wife, he will only treat you in a way that will hurt you, you shouldn't marry someone like that"he said, anger being more visible in his face with every word.

"I'm sorry but I already agreed, I'm not changing my mind, oppa. I know that hurts you, I know you don't want him to be my husband, but I'm not doing this for his sake, I'm doing this to help his mom, this will be  temporary, if you  heard everything, I can get a divorce the moment I want to, I won't have to spend the rest of my life with him, he doesn't have to treat me as a wife, since I won't treat him as a husband, this is just how to be, I'm okay with it. Don't worry about me, I'm sorry. "I said while crying.

he quickly wrapped his arms around me, making me feel happy, I felt really relieved that he wasn't very mad at me, right now. talking things out was the best thing we could do. I'm happy that he actually even just try to hug me. I appreciate it. I will get it.

"yah, do you wanna grap ice-cream?" he said suddenly.
"what? Now?"
"yes, why? Don't you want some ice-cream, should i just get one?"
"nooo, I want one, come one"

We went to an ice cream stall, he ordered chocolate mint, while I ordered cookies and cream, it was good, I appreciated it, I know am lucky to have tae and namjoon as brothers, the are the best.