Fear & Feelings

vritika was about to sleep but soon subhadra joined her saying she wanted to sleep with her . But all the boys who wanted to talk with her were disappointed . soon subhadra hugged her and slept peacefully after so many years she felt home like feeling in her sister's embrace . But condition of vritika was totally different she was fearing to sleep she might be a strong person , head strong and hot headed person for all but only she knows she is a total broken person from inside who is trying to hide her pain with her anger and smile on her face . Thinking of those things slowly she embraced darkness and let sleep overpower her.

other side karn was restless because he has hurt the person who is most important for him after his family, he wanted to ask her forgiveness but was not getting a chance to ask her . Slowly he made his way towards the royal garden sat on the bench .

vritika was squirming on her bed she was having a dream
"a girl of twelve to thirteen years was chained and locked at a dungeon don't know from how many days not a single ray of sun light was passing through the walls or bars , she was trying to get free from those chains but of no use she was screaming for help in a hope that some one will hear her and will come to save her "help" "please save me" are the only words leaving her mouth soon she lost the hope of being saved her throat went dry due to continues screaming and no energy was left in her her sobs died she lost hope of being free . Only the sound of her stomach growling was reaching her ears soon darkness consumed her eyes after so much time she heard foot steps of a person fear was the only emotion which was going through her soon the foot steps became more clear as if they were coming towards her but she couldn't see anything due to the darkness he was about to do something"

 Only the sound of her stomach growling was reaching her ears soon darkness consumed her eyes after so much time she heard foot steps of a person fear was the only emotion which was going through her soon the foot steps became more clear as if the...

(Imagine it as dark dungeon)

Soon in no time vritika woke up she was totally sweating and her breath was uneven she was unable to breathe properly she immediately took some water to calm her down and saw Subhadra who was sleeping soundly thought not to disturb her and went near royal gardens to have some fresh air .

She took and deep breath and released tears were involuntarily flowing from her she wanted to erase her memories from her past but they were haunting her every day every minute fear of being caged again. But suddenly she felt someone's presence backside of her she immediately panicked and took her dagger turned to aim at him at his neck but seeing his face she lowered the dragger