Murder plan

Every person in the palace were busy in decorating the palace and looking after the arrangements. I mean who won't be after all it was the important day in the life of the only princess of hastinapur.

But our vritika was still sulking, siting on the bed caressing her 5 month old baby bump. Pandavs have moved to their kingdom as they chose kandavprasth as their part on suggestion of draupadi along with kunti , which is now known as Indraprasth .

Draupadi has started her marital year with yudhistir who was trying his fullest to fulfil the needs and responsibilities of being the king and husband . He was content with the amount of love he is receiving from his subjects and wife.

Karn was moving back and forth from magadh to hastinapur taking care of his duties . Gandhari and radha had insisted Vritika to stay in hastinapur only so that they both can take care of her. She was happy with the amount of love she is receiving from both of them.

Bhanumathi and duryodhan have taken up the responsibilities of crown prince and princess of hastinapur . Ashwathama was busy with his kingdom making it more better place than it was. Where as anwita and mayank had returned back to asur lok to look after the arrangements of marriage successfully they made mahabali and vindhyavalli to agree for the marriage of mayank with dushala .

Though many Kingdoms were not happy with kurus making alliance with asurs. Hastinapur royals were unfaced with any comments or letters that were reaching Hastinapur palace regarding their discontent about the alliance.

On the day of marriage hastinapur's palace was decorated like a new bride. In the midst of all the chaos there was a murder plan cooking inside the palace. This plan has brought the greatest enemies together. A serious discussion was going in the common chamber of hastinapur palace.

"I think it is better to use poison, in this way no one will doubt us" Dushasan said. "no Anuj poison will not be sufficient, we need more solid plan to make it show it as an accident" Duryodhan advised pacing around in the room. "What if we push him into Ganga" Bheem suggested. "He knows how to swim, Rajkumar" Karna stated.

"Then what if we tie him with nagpash and then throw him into ganga" Arjun voiced out his idea. "He knows how to invoke Garudastra with out use of a bow" Karna's words made everyone to grown in frustration. "Then you suggest something Magadh naresh." Nakul asked him annoyed with him neglecting all their plans and efforts.

"Well Ashvineya Nakul you are more well knowledgeable in field of medicine than me. Don't you have any medicine that can make him fall asleep until the muhurath this will postpone the marriage. More over there are no good muhurat for 6 months, this will buy us time to plan perfectly" Karn's suggestion made everyone's face lit.

"Super Magadh naresh, come Sahadev we will go and get the medicine ready" Nakul said pulling Sahadeva with him. "What is happening here? " voice of Shantanu nandan's voice ringed through the chamber.

"Nothing pitamaha, we were just discussing stuff right" Duryodhan said. "Yesh, pitamaha we were not doing anything" Bheem for the first time in his life supported Duryodhan. "You all are bride's brothers but look at all of you slacking off here." Bheeshm said putting hands on Nakul's shoulder making him gulp.

"Bhrata" Vritika came inside the chamber with Bhanumathi searching for the kuru princes. "Why everyone are in this room" she asked them. "Nothing bhabhi ma we were discussing how we should welcome the groom" Yuyutsu said.

"Vindhan, now you tell the truth dear" Vritika asked making his way towards him. Vindhan was about to open his mouth but received a punch in his stomach from Arjun. "Well looks like I have no option but to ask you Yudhistir, now can you enlighten us what is happening here" Vritika turned towards Yudhistir who was silent all the time.

"Agh we " before he could finish Karn closed his mouth shut with his hand. "Please Maharaj Yudhisthir, we don't want to die early" Karn whispered. "Radhey, u too".

"Fine, if no one is saying anything then I am going back to Lanka after marriage." Vritika said turning towards the door. "No bhabhi ma/Vriti" Kauravas and Karn shouted. "Then will you tell or should I leave." Vritika asked sternly.

"Yoh Bhabhi ma" Duryodhan was about to say but received a glare from other princes. "Nothing much bhabhi ma, we were planning to kill mayank in such a way that it can be seen as an accident. If that doesn't work we were planning make mayank unconscious so that the marriage can be postponed." Vikarn said everything with a blank face and without turning towards anyone of his brothers.

"Vikarn" everyone yelled at him for snitching them. "Ho arya, you were planning to make Dushala a widow before her marriage" Bhanumathi asked. "Idiots, now move and finish your assigned works instead of making these useless plans. And do it before the groom arrives or else I have to make a plan for frying you all in hot oil" Bheeshm yelled at them making them run out of the room and disperse.

"Hey mahadev what more I have to watch. Let this marriage happen without any obstacles." Bheeshm prayed. "That depends on your grandchildren, pitamaha" Bhanumathi said. "and on gandhar naresh too" Vritika added.

"Vriti, Bhanu its your both duty to make sure these donkeys don't make any sort of problems. I will keep tabs on Gandhar naresh." Bheeshm said turned towards the direction in which all other princes went.

Looks like Mahadev listened to Gangaputr's prayer, the marriage went smoothly with Vritika and Bhanumathi's monitoring. Dushala was bursting into tears on her vidai clinging to Gandhari.

Duryodhan and Bheem hugged mayank at the same time.  "Yuraj I hope you take care of our sister" "If  I see my sister shedding a single tear, I will not hesitate to drown you in Ganga" duryodhan added. "We will poison your food" "we won't hesitate to stab you" "we will curse you" "we will throw you down the clif." "In collective you have to deal with nearly 107 brothers of her in the battle field" They parted from the hug smiling sweetly.

"Sure rajkumaro, I will take care of your sister and never let her cry" Mayank said trying hide his fear from them. "Dushi, let us know if you face any sort of problems " Bhanumathi said.

"Don't worry Yurani we will take care of her like our own daughter" Vindyavali said caressing dushala's head. "Please forgive her if she makes any mistakes Maharani Vindyavali." Gandhari pleaded. "Sure Maharani" Vindyavali hugged Gandhari and Kunti.

"Vindyavali, let's move or else it will be late." Mahabhali said making all of them move towards their carriage. Ashwathama was sending flirty smiles towards anwita making her blush. "Mitr your drooling" Karn said putting hand on Ashwathama's shoulder. "When are you going to propose her." Karn smiled looking at his red faced friend. "Actually, I have already proposed her" Ashwathama mumbled. "what" Karn shouted at once. "Karn" Gandhari reprimand him. "Sorry mata" Karn apologized. "I need full details later on" Karn asked squeezing Ashwathama's shoulder.

 "I need full details later on" Karn asked squeezing Ashwathama's shoulder