Dream or Reality?

A small chapter: not real so don't take it seriously

The end of Treta yug, "Time has come bharat, we have to retire from this world and our earthly duties" a person said eyeing towards the throne in the throne room. "Ji Ram bhaiya , lakshman has already left us now it is time for us to leave too" Bharat remembering the last time he saw his another brother. "Ram Bhaiya" both them turned to see their youngest brother standing there.

"shatrughan" ram called him "Shanta jiji" saying so he started to sob. "What happened chote? What happened to shanta jij?" bharat asked moving towards him. "She is breathing her last, She wished to see all of us" he said making a tear drop from ram eye's.

As soon as they reached a ashram near by their kingdom they saw a person laying on the bed with a pool of blood. "Ram, Bharat, shatrughan, come here my dears" she called them with her blood covered hand. "What happened jij? why are you in this state?" bharat asked her moving towards them. Before she can say anything her husband , a great sage rishyasringa spoke "she was as usual doing her chores near the river but a sudden commotion made her move towards that direction then she saw a women was being abused trying to protect her she got injured, but.." he stopped there itself not able to continue anything next.

"but, what dev?" shatrughan questioned him "She by mistakenly happened to spoil yagya of sage who was trying to please suryadev to help his family and the people of ashram from a demon who was threatening their lives, when shanta was trying to save that women by mistakenly the attacker fell near the yagna and happened to by mistakenly spill water into the yagna" taking a deep breath he continued.

"That made him angry to that extent to curse shanta that she will endure many pains in her next life, she have to take up many hardships in her next life" saying so even he broke down seeing his wife's condition "swami , don't feel sad for me I had a great life born as princess of ayodhya and brought up as princess of agna and spouse a great sage like you and having four loving brothers. I am not worried about the next life I am happy at least that I was able to save that woman" she smiled in pain.

"Jiji I can't reduce your pain, or remove your curse but I want to do something as your younger brother. I was not able to spend more time with you or do something for you at least tell me something that I can do as younger brother" ram said catching her hand. "You have always been a great brother Ram there is nothing there to ask you but as your are insisting then listen I have missed spending time with you during your childhood , I was not able to see your mischiefs and you tantrums when where mata used to mention those there used to be a hole in my heart that as a elder sister I wasn't there during that phase of your life. If possible then grant this elder sister of yours to be a part of your childhood , If I can be selfish then I want to be your sister in next life too" she said taking a deep breath

"You are not selfish jiji, you were never selfish you were always self less thinking about others even after being cursed you are thinking about the person you have saved. You have a great purpose to fulfill in your next life jiji that's the reason you were cursed. And not only you but even I want to spend time with . I promise you that even in after life you will be my sister. But I can't say if you will still be my elder sister" he said making her chuckle.

"That's enough for me ram now allow me to breath my last, and if you ever meet lakshman send greetings from my side" she said suddenly she gasped loud leaving her last breath in this world. All members present there broke into sobs . Her brothers along with her husband completed her last rites. Three brothers returned to palace to meet their other family members to inform this news to everyone. And even inform about their departure from this world.

"First my wife, then my brother and now My sister everyone left one after the other fulfilling their roles in this life now its over time to leave brothers" ram said eyeing his all people , his sons, his family