New story

Hello everyone, I know it's been long since I updated this book.

Well I am here now, and there is something I need to say.

That I am going complete this book soon. More or less in 10 chapters.
The main situation I want to show are
1. Pandavas relation with Draupadi
2.Arjun and Subhadra
3.Dyut Sabha
4.Karn's truth reveal

I am open to your suggestions and opinions. If you like to share your ideas for the above scenarios or if you want to take about the book with me, you can DM me personally or comment below this chapter or you can message near my profile.

I will try to take every idea of yours into consideration for further development of the book.

——————————————————————

My new book King maker is out do check it out

Aadhya, an ayurvedic doctor and big cricket fan but she is some one who have never shed a tear in her entire life.

Vrushali, a normal woman from dwapar yug, daughter of a business man but no one has ever seen her smile in her entire life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the story about the power which extends beyond the crowns and titles.

This is story mainly focused on Duryodhan and the way he became the king of Hastinapur with help of others.

Many might have doubts about the vague description of the book, I hope your doubts can be cleared with the flow of the book.

As I have already mentioned this book is similar to my other book "MY UPSIDE DOWN LIFE" but with a different twist. Hope this can entertain you all like my other books.