Aftermath

After the news of pandavs death it shook whole Hastinapur totally. All the people were sad to lose their princes and rajmata. Gandhari was weeping for her sister's and sons death . Dhritarashtra was neutral he had some amount of guilt but shrugged it off.

Dushala was sobbing after listening to her brother's death . Kauravas didn't know they felt bad , Duryodhan wanted to beat them in war not to see their death like this . Vidur knew somewhere that they would be he knows that his tatshree would never let such thing happen to his family and more over he had already sent the message about suspicious trap .

On other side bheeshm was showing his acting skills to everyone he acting as if his life purpose ruined deep inside he was laughing at his own acting . The classes he took from his foster sister is working out now . he knew everything from starting from vritika's departure to Lakshagrah. Devi ganga was laughing at her children's drama.

Drona was spectacular about the situation he knows that his students are capable enough to save themselves and be alive to

Karn was sad knowing this all he didn't wish them to die like this especially Kunti he had some unknown connection with her that was evident. He had no clue of them being alive he has set many sipes all over Aryavart informed Ashwatthama to search around Panchal as varnavrat is near to the area .

Shakuni well he the most happiest of all that his plan worked out without any troubles . Time was passing by many changes took place inside and out side the kingdom of Hastinapur and aryavart

Few months later

Kauravas indulged themselves more in developing kingdom . Bheeshm was more concentrating how to move them away from Shakuni. They didn't get a day holiday from the first day didn't get chance to visit Magadh or Panchal to . Literally bheeshm is making their roast by giving them loads of work .

Kauravas were missing Magadh and their friends they are frequently sharing letters with karn and Ashwatthama saying them about their misery how their pitamaha was making them work for long .

Gandhari and Dhritarashtra were happy looking their children working for the welfare of the kingdom they are feeling proud of them . Shakuni was trying to poison his nephews mind but nothing was going into his head except the punishment his pitamaha would give if he is late .

Vidur was first reluctant for handling the kingdoms responsibilities to Kauravas but seeing the drastic change he was happy and a bit confident.

Karn was dealing with Magadh and outer kingdoms flawlessly with help of sahadeva. Sometimes radha and adhirath do come to visit him but they refused to stay there as their own kingdom is Hastinapur. Though he was missing adhirath and radha sahadeva , Asti and prapti were trying to fill their shoes and he was happy to have three mothers sorry not three but four Gandhari was treating karn as her son from the very moment she saw him both of them were exchanging letters frequently telling him about his friends and brothers tantrums every day after work and asking to visit her . He was overwhelmed with the love he is getting.

Ashwatthama was ruling his kingdom with his father happily though his mother and Father decided to reside in Hastinapur itself but they would spend half time in arichitra he was constantly searching for pandavs he knew that they would be some where near only.

In all they missed vritika months passed but there was no letter or message from her they was fearing that their worst nightmare doesn't come true . But little they didn't know was bheeshm is constantly in touch with vritika was having day to day update from her and giving her updates of aryavart

Pandavs were enjoying their stay in rakashavart, bheem is married to hidimba after slaying hidimb and became new king of rakshavart. Pandavs were helping around to develop that to .